EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Football, Under 18 international, Germany - Italy 3:0

Football, Under 18 international, Germany - Italy 3:0

Nov 14, 2012

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • U18 Junioren Länderspiel Deutschland - Italien, Sportpark Kelsterbach: Tim Hölscher (D) vs Luca Crecco (I)

    U18 Junioren Länderspiel Deutschland - Italien, Sportpark Kelsterbach: Tim Hölscher (D) vs Luca Crecco (I)

  • U18 Junioren Länderspiel Deutschland - Italien, Sportpark Kelsterbach: David Kisombi (D) vs Lorenzo Venuti (I)

    U18 Junioren Länderspiel Deutschland - Italien, Sportpark Kelsterbach: David Kisombi (D) vs Lorenzo Venuti (I)

  • U18 Junioren Länderspiel Deutschland - Italien, Sportpark Kelsterbach: Kevin Akpoguma (D) erzielt das 2:0 für Deutschland

    U18 Junioren Länderspiel Deutschland - Italien, Sportpark Kelsterbach: Kevin Akpoguma (D) erzielt das 2:0 für Deutschland

  • U18 Junioren Länderspiel Deutschland - Italien, Sportpark Kelsterbach: Fabian Holthaus (D) vs Leonardo Longo (I)

    U18 Junioren Länderspiel Deutschland - Italien, Sportpark Kelsterbach: Fabian Holthaus (D) vs Leonardo Longo (I)

  • U18 Junioren Länderspiel Deutschland - Italien, Sportpark Kelsterbach: Tim Hölscher (D) vs Bryan Cristante (I)

    U18 Junioren Länderspiel Deutschland - Italien, Sportpark Kelsterbach: Tim Hölscher (D) vs Bryan Cristante (I)

  • U18 Junioren Länderspiel Deutschland - Italien, Sportpark Kelsterbach: Felix Lohkemper (D) erzielt das 3:0 für Deutschland

    U18 Junioren Länderspiel Deutschland - Italien, Sportpark Kelsterbach: Felix Lohkemper (D) erzielt das 3:0 für Deutschland

Collections
Events