EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Volleyball, DVV Cup, SVG Lüneburg - Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe

Volleyball, DVV Cup, SVG Lüneburg - Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe

Nov 4, 2023

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Felix Baumann 13, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe cannot get past the block of Blake Gregory Leeson 2, SVG Lüneburg and Maxwell David Elgert 4, SVG Lüneburg Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Felix Baumann 13, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe cannot get past the block of Blake Gregory Leeson 2, SVG Lüneburg and Maxwell David Elgert 4, SVG Lüneburg Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Maxwell David Elgert 4, SVG Lüneburg , Free pose, Portrait Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Maxwell David Elgert 4, SVG Lüneburg , Free pose, Portrait Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Jesse William Elser 3, SVG Lüneburg breaks through the block of Alexander Benz 16, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe and 4, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Jesse William Elser 3, SVG Lüneburg breaks through the block of Alexander Benz 16, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe and 4, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Symbol photo Blake Gregory Leeson 2, SVG Lüneburg , Erik Johannes Röhrs 5, SVG Lüneburg and Yann Böhme 10, SVG Lüneburg Block preparation Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Symbol photo Blake Gregory Leeson 2, SVG Lüneburg , Erik Johannes Röhrs 5, SVG Lüneburg and Yann Böhme 10, SVG Lüneburg Block preparation Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Stefan Hübner SVG Lüneburg gets his men in the mood Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Stefan Hübner SVG Lüneburg gets his men in the mood Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Erik Johannes Röhrs 5, SVG Lüneburg cant get the ball, disappointment, frustration, dejection Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Erik Johannes Röhrs 5, SVG Lüneburg cant get the ball, disappointment, frustration, dejection Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Matthew Knigge 13, SVG Lüneburg with an important point Cheers, joy Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Matthew Knigge 13, SVG Lüneburg with an important point Cheers, joy Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 The first set stays in Lüneburg, jubilation, joy, win Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 The first set stays in Lüneburg, jubilation, joy, win Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe celebrates a point, birthday, joy, celebrate Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe celebrates a point, birthday, joy, celebrate Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe in the middle of the team, joy, jubilation, birthday Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe in the middle of the team, joy, jubilation, birthday Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Erik Johannes Röhrs 5, SVG Lüneburg overturns the block of Felix Roos 6, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe and Jannik Brentel 3, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Erik Johannes Röhrs 5, SVG Lüneburg overturns the block of Felix Roos 6, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe and Jannik Brentel 3, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 2 sets won, jubilation, joy, exuberance Lüneburg LKH Arena Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 2 sets won, jubilation, joy, exuberance Lüneburg LKH Arena Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Theo Mohwinkel 8, SVG Lüneburg strong at the back Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Theo Mohwinkel 8, SVG Lüneburg strong at the back Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Gage Thomas Worsley 6, SVG Lüneburg sees the ball fall to the ground, horror, disappointment Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Gage Thomas Worsley 6, SVG Lüneburg sees the ball fall to the ground, horror, disappointment Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe desperate on the ground the reception was ¦ Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe desperate on the ground the reception was ¦ Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe here strong in reception Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe here strong in reception Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Bastian Korreck 2, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe cheers with the Beckerfaust Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Bastian Korreck 2, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe cheers with the Beckerfaust Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Matthew Augus Slivinski 1, SVG Lüneburg with the cheering lap of honor Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Matthew Augus Slivinski 1, SVG Lüneburg with the cheering lap of honor Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Matthew Augus Slivinski 1, SVG Lüneburg overturns the block of Benjamin Dollhofer 10, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe and Jannik Brentel 3, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Matthew Augus Slivinski 1, SVG Lüneburg overturns the block of Benjamin Dollhofer 10, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe and Jannik Brentel 3, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Little Theo Mohwinkel 8, SVG Lüneburg makes the block point Blake Gregory Leeson 2, SVG Lüneburg strokes from above Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Little Theo Mohwinkel 8, SVG Lüneburg makes the block point Blake Gregory Leeson 2, SVG Lüneburg strokes from above Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Theo Mohwinkel 8, SVG Lüneburg shouts out his joy, cheers Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Pokal Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Theo Mohwinkel 8, SVG Lüneburg shouts out his joy, cheers Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Theres the win The team storms onto the pitch to celebrate Lüneburg LKH Arena Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Theres the win The team storms onto the pitch to celebrate Lüneburg LKH Arena Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Fair loser Antonio Bonelli, Head Coach BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe congratulates Stefan Hübner SVG Lüneburg Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I DVV Cup Round of 16 I SVG Lüneburg Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe I 4 11 2023 Fair loser Antonio Bonelli, Head Coach BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe congratulates Stefan Hübner SVG Lüneburg Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

Collections
Sports