EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Football, CL, FC Barcelona, Press conference

Football, CL, FC Barcelona, Press conference

Nov 6, 2023

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona speaks Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona speaks Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona speaks Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona speaks Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona scratches his head Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona scratches his head Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona speaks Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Jules Kounde 23, FC Barcelona speaks Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona speaks Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona speaks Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona on camera Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona on camera Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona speaks Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona speaks Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona speaks Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona speaks Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona at the Press Conference Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Press Conference I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Xavi, Xavier Hernandez Creus FC Barcelona at the Press Conference Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Jules Kounde FC Barcelona, 23 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Jules Kounde FC Barcelona, 23 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Jules Kounde FC Barcelona, 23 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Jules Kounde FC Barcelona, 23 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

Collections
Events