EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Football, CL, FC Barcelona, Training

Football, CL, FC Barcelona, Training

Nov 6, 2023

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Ilkay Guendogan FC Barcelona, 22 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Ilkay Guendogan FC Barcelona, 22 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Marc Andre ter Stegen FC Barcelona, 01 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Marc Andre ter Stegen FC Barcelona, 01 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Robert Lewandowski FC Barcelona, 09 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Robert Lewandowski FC Barcelona, 09 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Ilkay Guendogan FC Barcelona, 22 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Ilkay Guendogan FC Barcelona, 22 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Robert Lewandowski FC Barcelona, 09 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Robert Lewandowski FC Barcelona, 09 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Robert Lewandowski FC Barcelona, 09 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Robert Lewandowski FC Barcelona, 09 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, 2023 2024 season, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • FC Barcelona at final training in Volksparkstadion GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    FC Barcelona at final training in Volksparkstadion GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Press conference FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Gavi, Pablo Martin Paez Gavira 6, FC Barcelona makes a pose Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Gavi, Pablo Martin Paez Gavira 6, FC Barcelona makes a pose Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Ilkay Gündogan 22, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Ilkay Gündogan 22, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Robert Lewandowski 9, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Robert Lewandowski 9, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 FC Barcelona warming up at Volksparkstadion Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 FC Barcelona warming up at Volksparkstadion Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Marc Andre ter Stegen 1, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Marc Andre ter Stegen 1, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Joao Felix 14, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Joao Felix 14, FC Barcelona in focus Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Marc Andre ter Stegen 1, FC Barcelona on the ball Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Marc Andre ter Stegen 1, FC Barcelona on the ball Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 FC Barcelona during the speech at Volksparkstadion Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 FC Barcelona during the speech at Volksparkstadion Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 FC Barcelona trains at Volksparkstadion Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 FC Barcelona trains at Volksparkstadion Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Marc Andre ter Stegen 1, FC Barcelona parries the ball Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I Matchday 4 Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Marc Andre ter Stegen 1, FC Barcelona parries the ball Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Marc Andre ter Stegen 1, FC Barcelona throws the ball Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 Marc Andre ter Stegen 1, FC Barcelona throws the ball Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 FC Barcelona trains at Volksparkstadion Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

    Soccer Men Season 2023 2024 UEFA Champions League I 4 Matchday Training at Volksparkstadion I FC Barcelona 06 11 2023 FC Barcelona trains at Volksparkstadion Hamburg Volksparkstadion Hamburg Germany Copyright: xLobecax xHenningxRohlfsx

  • Marc Andre ter Stegen FC Barcelona, 01 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Marc Andre ter Stegen FC Barcelona, 01 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Ilkay Guendogan FC Barcelona, 22 , Robert Lewandowski FC Barcelona, 09 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Ilkay Guendogan FC Barcelona, 22 , Robert Lewandowski FC Barcelona, 09 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Raphinha FC Barcelona, 11 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Raphinha FC Barcelona, 11 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Marc Andre ter Stegen FC Barcelona, 01 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Marc Andre ter Stegen FC Barcelona, 01 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Marc Andre ter Stegen FC Barcelona, 01 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Marc Andre ter Stegen FC Barcelona, 01 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    Xavi FC Barcelona, Coach GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • FC Barcelona at final training in Volksparkstadion GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    FC Barcelona at final training in Volksparkstadion GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

  • FC Barcelona at final training in Volksparkstadion GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

    FC Barcelona at final training in Volksparkstadion GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 GER, Training FC Barcelona, Football, Champions League, Season 2023 2024, 06 11 2023 Hamburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MarcelxvonxFehrnx EP_MFN

Collections
Events