EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Volleyball, VBL, SVG Lüneburg - Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe

Volleyball, VBL, SVG Lüneburg - Baden Volleys SSC Karlsruhe

Feb 13, 2024

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe in the Ballannahme Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe in the Ballannahme Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Erik Johannes Röhrs 5, SVG Lüneburg is happy with the team Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Erik Johannes Röhrs 5, SVG Lüneburg is happy with the team Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Theo Mohwinkel 8, SVG Lüneburg cheers with his fist Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Theo Mohwinkel 8, SVG Lüneburg cheers with his fist Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Maxwell David Elgert 4, SVG Lüneburg receives instructions from Stefan Hübner Headcoach SVG Lüneburg Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Maxwell David Elgert 4, SVG Lüneburg receives instructions from Stefan Hübner Headcoach SVG Lüneburg Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Maxwell David Elgert 4, SVG Lüneburg indicates the next move Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Maxwell David Elgert 4, SVG Lüneburg indicates the next move Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Joscha Kunstmann 7, SVG Lüneburg overcomes Bastian Korrecks single block 2, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Joscha Kunstmann 7, SVG Lüneburg overcomes Bastian Korrecks single block 2, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Erik Johannes Röhrs 5, SVG Lüneburg in the Ballannahme Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Erik Johannes Röhrs 5, SVG Lüneburg in the Ballannahme Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe cheers Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe cheers Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 The ball goes in off Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe knows the Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 The ball goes in off Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe knows the Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Jens Sandmeier 15, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe fails to block Xander Wolf Wassenaar Ketrzynski 11, SVG Lüneburg , Blake Gregory Leeson 2, SVG Lüneburg and Maxwell David Elgert 4, SVG Lüneburg Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Jens Sandmeier 15, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe fails to block Xander Wolf Wassenaar Ketrzynski 11, SVG Lüneburg , Blake Gregory Leeson 2, SVG Lüneburg and Maxwell David Elgert 4, SVG Lüneburg Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Antonio Bonelli BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe gives instructions Stefan Hübner Headcoach SVG Lüneburg remains calm Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Antonio Bonelli BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe gives instructions Stefan Hübner Headcoach SVG Lüneburg remains calm Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Jannik Brentel 3, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe cannot fend off the middle attack of Blake Gregory Leeson 2, SVG Lüneburg Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Jannik Brentel 3, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe cannot fend off the middle attack of Blake Gregory Leeson 2, SVG Lüneburg Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Bastian Korreck 2, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe Mitte cheers with Team Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Bastian Korreck 2, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe Mitte cheers with Team Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Milan Kvrzic 14, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe cannot receive the ball Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe could probably have done better Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Milan Kvrzic 14, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe cannot receive the ball Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe could probably have done better Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 That was an important point for the BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 That was an important point for the BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 This is what recognition looks like Gage Thomas Wortley 6, SVG Lüneburg shows it Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 This is what recognition looks like Gage Thomas Wortley 6, SVG Lüneburg shows it Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe perfect in ball reception Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe perfect in ball reception Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

  • Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 The ball was out Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe screams out its jubilation Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

    Volleyball I Men I 2023 2024 I Bundesliga I 19 Matchday I SVG Lüneburg BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe I 13 2 2024 The ball was out Mika Ahmann 1, BADEN VOLLEYS SSC Karlsruhe screams out its jubilation Lüneburg LKH Arena Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca AndreasxHannigx

Collections
Sports