EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Football, Women, CL, VfL Wolfsburg - Olympique Lyon

Football, Women, CL, VfL Wolfsburg - Olympique Lyon

Oct 17, 2024

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Wendie Renard (3 Olympique Lyonnais) celebrates with teammates after scoring her teams first goal during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14924

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Wendie Renard (3 Olympique Lyonnais) celebrates with teammates after scoring her teams first goal during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14924

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Jule Brand (29 VfL Wolfsburg) and Ellie Carpenter (12 Olympique Lyonnais) battle for the ball (duel) during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14915

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Jule Brand (29 VfL Wolfsburg) and Ellie Carpenter (12 Olympique Lyonnais) battle for the ball (duel) during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14915

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Svenja Huth VfL Wolfsburg , Kadidiatou Diani Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Svenja Huth VfL Wolfsburg , Kadidiatou Diani Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Lynn Wilms VfL Wolfsburg , Tabitha Chawinga Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Lynn Wilms VfL Wolfsburg , Tabitha Chawinga Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Kadidiatou Diani Olympique Lyon , Marina Hegering VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Kadidiatou Diani Olympique Lyon , Marina Hegering VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Melchie Dumornay Olympique Lyon , Janina Minge VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Melchie Dumornay Olympique Lyon , Janina Minge VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, 2024 season 25 Sara Däbritz Olympique Lyon celebrates with the team after her goal to make it 0 1 Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, 2024 season 25 Sara Däbritz Olympique Lyon celebrates with the team after her goal to make it 0 1 Wolfsburg

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, 2024 season 25 Sara Däbritz Olympique Lyon celebrates with the team after her goal to make it 0 1 Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, 2024 season 25 Sara Däbritz Olympique Lyon celebrates with the team after her goal to make it 0 1 Wolfsburg

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, 2024 season 25 Sara Däbritz Olympique Lyon celebrates with the team after her goal to make it 0 1 Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, 2024 season 25 Sara Däbritz Olympique Lyon celebrates with the team after her goal to make it 0 1 Wolfsburg

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Dzsenifer Marozsan (10 Olympique Lyonnais) and Jule Brand (29 VfL Wolfsburg) battle for the ball (duel) during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14958

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Dzsenifer Marozsan (10 Olympique Lyonnais) and Jule Brand (29 VfL Wolfsburg) battle for the ball (duel) during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14958

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Dzsenifer Marozsan (10 Olympique Lyonnais) and Lena Lattwein (8 VfL Wolfsburg) battle for the ball (duel) during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14971

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Dzsenifer Marozsan (10 Olympique Lyonnais) and Lena Lattwein (8 VfL Wolfsburg) battle for the ball (duel) during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14971

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, Group Round Champions League Women, Season 2024 25 Head Coach Tommy Stroot VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, Group Round Champions League Women, Season 2024 25 Head Coach Tommy Stroot VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, Group Round Champions League Women, Season 2024 25 Sports Director Ralf Kellermann VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, Group Round Champions League Women, Season 2024 25 Sports Director Ralf Kellermann VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Sarai Linder (39 VfL Wolfsburg) and Kadidiatou Diani (11 Olympique Lyonnais) battle for the ball (duel) during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14919

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Sarai Linder (39 VfL Wolfsburg) and Kadidiatou Diani (11 Olympique Lyonnais) battle for the ball (duel) during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14919

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, Group Round Champions League Women, Season 2024 25 Head Coach Tommy Stroot VfL Wolfsburg , Coach Joe Montemurro Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, Group Round Champions League Women, Season 2024 25 Head Coach Tommy Stroot VfL Wolfsburg , Coach Joe Montemurro Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Wendie Renard (3 Olympique Lyonnais) controls the ball during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14977

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Wendie Renard (3 Olympique Lyonnais) controls the ball during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14977

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Jule Brand VfL Wolfsburg , Kadidiatou Diani Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Jule Brand VfL Wolfsburg , Kadidiatou Diani Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2024 2025 I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 Referee Desiree Grundbacher from Switzerland shows Dzsenifer Marozsan 10, Olympique Lyon right the yellow card for the foul on Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg sitting on the ground Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2024 2025 I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 Referee Desiree Grundbacher from Switzerland shows Dzsenifer Marozsan 10, Olympique Lyon right the yellow card for the foul on Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg sitting on the ground Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2024 2025 I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg center raises her arms innocently after the yellow card against Dzsenifer Marozsan 10, Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2024 2025 I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg center raises her arms innocently after the yellow card against Dzsenifer Marozsan 10, Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 duel Jule Brand VfL Wolfsburg, 29 , Ellie Carpenter Olympique Lyonnais, 12 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

    UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 duel Jule Brand VfL Wolfsburg, 29 , Ellie Carpenter Olympique Lyonnais, 12 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

  • Soccer I Women I 2024 2025 season I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 Wendie Renard 3, Olympique Lyon left intervenes to appease as Dzsenifer Marozsan 10, Olympique Lyon right still with Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg 2 v l discusses Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I 2024 2025 season I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 Wendie Renard 3, Olympique Lyon left intervenes to appease as Dzsenifer Marozsan 10, Olympique Lyon right still with Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg 2 v l discusses Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Head coach Joe Pepe Montemurro (Olympique Lyonnais) during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14839

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Head coach Joe Pepe Montemurro (Olympique Lyonnais) during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14839

  • UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 Tommy Stroot Coach VfL Wolfsburg UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

    UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 Tommy Stroot Coach VfL Wolfsburg UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

  • UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 Marina Hegering VfL Wolfsburg, 31 defends a shot on goal UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

    UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 Marina Hegering VfL Wolfsburg, 31 defends a shot on goal UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

  • UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 duel Vivien Endemann VfL Wolfsburg, 25 , Vanessa Gilles Olympique Lyonnais, 21 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

    UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 duel Vivien Endemann VfL Wolfsburg, 25 , Vanessa Gilles Olympique Lyonnais, 21 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

  • UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 duel Vanessa Gilles Olympique Lyonnais, 21 , Vivien Endemann VfL Wolfsburg, 25 , Wendie Renard Olympique Lyonnais, 3 kicks the ball away UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

    UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 duel Vanessa Gilles Olympique Lyonnais, 21 , Vivien Endemann VfL Wolfsburg, 25 , Wendie Renard Olympique Lyonnais, 3 kicks the ball away UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

  • UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 duel Vanessa Gilles Olympique Lyonnais, 21 , Vivien Endemann VfL Wolfsburg, 25 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

    UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 duel Vanessa Gilles Olympique Lyonnais, 21 , Vivien Endemann VfL Wolfsburg, 25 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Lindsey Horan (26 Olympique Lyonnais) celebrates after scoring her teams second goal during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP23621

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Lindsey Horan (26 Olympique Lyonnais) celebrates after scoring her teams second goal during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP23621

  • UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 Celebration for 0 2 by Lindsey Horan Olympique Lyonnais, 26 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

    UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 Celebration for 0 2 by Lindsey Horan Olympique Lyonnais, 26 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

  • UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 Lindsey Horan Olympique Lyonnais, 26 scores the penalty to make it 0 2 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

    UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 Lindsey Horan Olympique Lyonnais, 26 scores the penalty to make it 0 2 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

  • UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 Celebration for 0 2 by Lindsey Horan Olympique Lyonnais, 26 Melchie Dumornay Olympique Lyonnais, 6 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

    UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 Celebration for 0 2 by Lindsey Horan Olympique Lyonnais, 26 Melchie Dumornay Olympique Lyonnais, 6 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Lena Lattwein VfL Wolfsburg , Dzsenifer Marozsan Olympique Lyon , Marina Hegering VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Lena Lattwein VfL Wolfsburg , Dzsenifer Marozsan Olympique Lyon , Marina Hegering VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, 2024 season 25 Lindsey Horan Olympique Lyon celebrates with the team after her penalty goal to make it 0 2 Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, 2024 season 25 Lindsey Horan Olympique Lyon celebrates with the team after her penalty goal to make it 0 2 Wolfsburg

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, 2024 season 25 Lindsey Horan Olympique Lyon cheers after her penalty goal to make it 0 2 Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, 2024 season 25 Lindsey Horan Olympique Lyon cheers after her penalty goal to make it 0 2 Wolfsburg

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Lindsey Horan (26 Olympique Lyonnais) with teammates after scoring her teams second goal during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP23626

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Lindsey Horan (26 Olympique Lyonnais) with teammates after scoring her teams second goal during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP23626

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Lindsey Horan (26 Olympique Lyonnais) with teammates after scoring her teams second goal during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP23635

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Lindsey Horan (26 Olympique Lyonnais) with teammates after scoring her teams second goal during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP23635

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Lindsey Horan (26 Olympique Lyonnais) with teammates after scoring her teams second goal during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP23639

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Lindsey Horan (26 Olympique Lyonnais) with teammates after scoring her teams second goal during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP23639

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Janina Minge (6 VfL Wolfsburg) looks dejected and disappointed aftrer causing a penalty during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP23605

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Janina Minge (6 VfL Wolfsburg) looks dejected and disappointed aftrer causing a penalty during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP23605

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2024 2025 I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 duel Vivien Endemann 25, VfL Wolfsburg vs Vanessa Gilles 21, Olympique Lyon right Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2024 2025 I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 duel Vivien Endemann 25, VfL Wolfsburg vs Vanessa Gilles 21, Olympique Lyon right Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Lindsey Horan (26 Olympique Lyonnais) scores a penalty during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP23616

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Lindsey Horan (26 Olympique Lyonnais) scores a penalty during the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP23616

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Goalkeeper Christiane Endler Olympique Lyon , Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Goalkeeper Christiane Endler Olympique Lyon , Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg , Goalkeeper Christiane Endler Olympique Lyon , Damaris Egurrola Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg , Goalkeeper Christiane Endler Olympique Lyon , Damaris Egurrola Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2024 2025 I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 Goal celebration Lindsey Horan 26, Olympique Lyon left after converting penalty kick, Janina Minge 6, VfL Wolfsburg right has previously taken the penalty kick Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2024 2025 I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 Goal celebration Lindsey Horan 26, Olympique Lyon left after converting penalty kick, Janina Minge 6, VfL Wolfsburg right has previously taken the penalty kick Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2024 2025 I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 Goal celebration Lindsey Horan 26, Olympique Lyon , who converted the penalty kick and Melchie Dumornay 6, Olympique Lyon , who was fouled in the penalty area and took the penalty for Lyon Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2024 2025 I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 Goal celebration Lindsey Horan 26, Olympique Lyon , who converted the penalty kick and Melchie Dumornay 6, Olympique Lyon , who was fouled in the penalty area and took the penalty for Lyon Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Dzsenifer Marozsan (10 Olympique Lyonnais) during the UWCL anthem prior to the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14911

    Wolfsburg, Germany, October 17th 2024: Dzsenifer Marozsan (10 Olympique Lyonnais) during the UWCL anthem prior to the UEFA Womens Champions League Group stage football match between VfL Wolfsburg and Olympique Lyonnais at AOK Stadion in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Daniela Porcelli SPP) Copyright: xDanielaxPorcellix xSPPx spp-en-DaPoSp-20241017-_DP14911

  • Soccer I Women I 2024 2025 season I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 Goal celebration Melchie Dumornay 6, Olympique Lyon jumps high on Lindsey Horan 26, Olympique Lyon , Melchie Dumornay 6, Olympique Lyon has previously taken the penalty when she was fouled by Minge in the penalty area, Lindsey Horan 26, Olympique Lyon has converted the penalty to make it 2 0 Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I 2024 2025 season I Champions League I VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyon I 17 10 2024 Goal celebration Melchie Dumornay 6, Olympique Lyon jumps high on Lindsey Horan 26, Olympique Lyon , Melchie Dumornay 6, Olympique Lyon has previously taken the penalty when she was fouled by Minge in the penalty area, Lindsey Horan 26, Olympique Lyon has converted the penalty to make it 2 0 Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 Header duel Alexandra Popp VfL Wolfsburg, 11, 100 UEFA Champions League match , Wendie Renard Olympique Lyonnais, 3 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

    UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais 17 10 2024 Header duel Alexandra Popp VfL Wolfsburg, 11, 100 UEFA Champions League match , Wendie Renard Olympique Lyonnais, 3 UEFA Womens Champions League VfL Wolfsburg Olympique Lyonnais, Wolfsburg, AOK Stadion on 17 10 2024 Copyright: xBEAUTIFULxSPORTS Wunderlx

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Goalkeeper Christiane Endler Olympique Lyon , Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Goalkeeper Christiane Endler Olympique Lyon , Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Goalkeeper Christiane Endler Olympique Lyon , Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Goalkeeper Christiane Endler Olympique Lyon , Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg , Goalkeeper Christiane Endler Olympique Lyon , Damaris Egurrola Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg

    VfL vs Olympique Lyon, CL Women Wolfsburg, 17 10 2024, FOOTBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs Olympique Lyon, group round Champions League Women, season 2024 25 Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg , Goalkeeper Christiane Endler Olympique Lyon , Damaris Egurrola Olympique Lyon Wolfsburg

Page 1 of 2
Collections
Events