EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Football, 3rd division, Dominik Glawogger is the new head coach of SV Waldhof Mannheim, archive pictures

Football, 3rd division, Dominik Glawogger is the new head coach of SV Waldhof Mannheim, archive pictures

Apr 10, 2025

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Soccer I Men I Season 2023 2024 I Regionalliga Nord I 18 Matchday I FC Teutonia 05 SC Weiche Flensburg 08 I 26 11 2023 Dominik Glawogger FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen Hamburg Stadion Hoheluft Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca RHx

    Soccer I Men I Season 2023 2024 I Regionalliga Nord I 18 Matchday I FC Teutonia 05 SC Weiche Flensburg 08 I 26 11 2023 Dominik Glawogger FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen Hamburg Stadion Hoheluft Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca RHx

  • Soccer, 2023 2024 season, Hamburg, Lotto Cup, Round of 16, TuS Dassendorf Oberliga Hamburg FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen Regionalliga Nord Teutonias coach Dominik Glawogger Dassendorf Schleswig Holstein

    Soccer, 2023 2024 season, Hamburg, Lotto Cup, Round of 16, TuS Dassendorf Oberliga Hamburg FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen Regionalliga Nord Teutonias coach Dominik Glawogger Dassendorf Schleswig Holstein

  • Soccer, 2023 2024 season, Hamburg, Lotto Cup, Round of 16, TuS Dassendorf Oberliga Hamburg FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen Regionalliga Nord Teutonias coach Dominik Glawogger Dassendorf Schleswig Holstein

    Soccer, 2023 2024 season, Hamburg, Lotto Cup, Round of 16, TuS Dassendorf Oberliga Hamburg FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen Regionalliga Nord Teutonias coach Dominik Glawogger Dassendorf Schleswig Holstein

  • GER, Football, RLN, VfB Oldenburg vs FC Teutonia Ottensen 16 09 2023, Marschwegstadion, Oldenburg, GER, RLN, VfB Oldenburg vs FC Teutonia Ottensen, DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video, in picture Dominik GLAWOGGER FC Teutonia Ottensen coach nordphotoxgmbhx xRojahn nph00310

    GER, Football, RLN, VfB Oldenburg vs FC Teutonia Ottensen 16 09 2023, Marschwegstadion, Oldenburg, GER, RLN, VfB Oldenburg vs FC Teutonia Ottensen, DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video, in picture Dominik GLAWOGGER FC Teutonia Ottensen coach nordphotoxgmbhx xRojahn nph00310

  • Soccer I Men I Season 2023 2024 I Regionalliga Nord I 3 Matchday I FC Eintracht Norderstedt FC Teutonia 05 I 06 09 2023 Dominik Glawogger FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen Copyright: xLobeca RHx

    Soccer I Men I Season 2023 2024 I Regionalliga Nord I 3 Matchday I FC Eintracht Norderstedt FC Teutonia 05 I 06 09 2023 Dominik Glawogger FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen Copyright: xLobeca RHx

  • Hamburg, 12 August 2023 Football, DFB Pokal 2023 24, FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen Bayer 04 Leverkusen Dominik Glawogger FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen, Coach DFL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT ANY USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS AS IMAGE SEQUENCES AND OR QUASI VIDEO

    Hamburg, 12 August 2023 Football, DFB Pokal 2023 24, FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen Bayer 04 Leverkusen Dominik Glawogger FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen, Coach DFL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT ANY USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS AS IMAGE SEQUENCES AND OR QUASI VIDEO

  • Hamburg, 12 August 2023 Football, DFB Pokal 2023 24, FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen Bayer 04 Leverkusen Dominik Glawogger FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen, Coach DFL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT ANY USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS AS IMAGE SEQUENCES AND OR QUASI VIDEO

    Hamburg, 12 August 2023 Football, DFB Pokal 2023 24, FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen Bayer 04 Leverkusen Dominik Glawogger FC Teutonia 05 Ottensen, Coach DFL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT ANY USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS AS IMAGE SEQUENCES AND OR QUASI VIDEO

  • 26.05.2017, FAC Platz, Wien, AUT, 2. FBL, FAC Wien vs KSV 1919, 36.Runde, im Bild Interimstrainer und Sportmanager Dominik Glawogger (FAC Wien) during Austrian Football Second Bundesliga Match, 36th round Match between FAC Vienna and KSV 1919 at the Sportplatz FAC, Vienna, Austria on 2017 05 26. Wien  EP_afo

    26.05.2017, FAC Platz, Wien, AUT, 2. FBL, FAC Wien vs KSV 1919, 36.Runde, im Bild Interimstrainer und Sportmanager Dominik Glawogger (FAC Wien) during Austrian Football Second Bundesliga Match, 36th round Match between FAC Vienna and KSV 1919 at the Sportplatz FAC, Vienna, Austria on 2017 05 26. Wien EP_afo

  • 19.05.2017, TGW Arena, Pasching, AUT, 2. FBL, LASK Linz vs FAC Wien, 35. Runde, im Bild Dominik Glawogger (FAC Wien) during Austrian 2nd Football Bundesliga 35th round Match between LASK Linz and FAC Wien at the TGW Arena in Pasching, Austria on 2017 05 19. Pasching  EP_rei

    19.05.2017, TGW Arena, Pasching, AUT, 2. FBL, LASK Linz vs FAC Wien, 35. Runde, im Bild Dominik Glawogger (FAC Wien) during Austrian 2nd Football Bundesliga 35th round Match between LASK Linz and FAC Wien at the TGW Arena in Pasching, Austria on 2017 05 19. Pasching EP_rei

  • 28.04.2017, FAC Platz, Wien, AUT, 2. FBL, FAC Wien vs FC Liefering, 31.Runde, im Bild Interimstrainer und Sportmanager Dominik Glawogger (FAC Wien) during Austrian Football Second Bundesliga Match, 31st round Match between FAC Vienna and FC Liefering at the Sportplatz FAC, Vienna, Austria on 2017 04 28. Wien  EP_afo

    28.04.2017, FAC Platz, Wien, AUT, 2. FBL, FAC Wien vs FC Liefering, 31.Runde, im Bild Interimstrainer und Sportmanager Dominik Glawogger (FAC Wien) during Austrian Football Second Bundesliga Match, 31st round Match between FAC Vienna and FC Liefering at the Sportplatz FAC, Vienna, Austria on 2017 04 28. Wien EP_afo

Collections
Curations