EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Football, Women, 1st BL, VfL Wolfsburg - TSG Hoffenheim

Football, Women, 1st BL, VfL Wolfsburg - TSG Hoffenheim

Nov 1, 2025

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Duel Svenja Huth 10, VfL Wolfsburg vs Lisann Kaut 4, TSG Hoffenheim Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Duel Svenja Huth 10, VfL Wolfsburg vs Lisann Kaut 4, TSG Hoffenheim Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 duel Lisann Kaut 4, TSG Hoffenheim vs Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 duel Lisann Kaut 4, TSG Hoffenheim vs Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 duel Justine Kielland 18, VfL Wolfsburg vs Lisann Kaut 4, TSG Hoffenheim Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 duel Justine Kielland 18, VfL Wolfsburg vs Lisann Kaut 4, TSG Hoffenheim Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Stina Johannes 1, VfL Wolfsburg fists the ball out of danger Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Stina Johannes 1, VfL Wolfsburg fists the ball out of danger Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Duel Justine Kielland 18, VfL Wolfsburg vs Valesca Ampoorter 18, TSG Hoffenheim Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Duel Justine Kielland 18, VfL Wolfsburg vs Valesca Ampoorter 18, TSG Hoffenheim Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I 8 Matchday I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg has problems with her calf Crop, close-up, portrait, portrait, single photo, single image, body Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I 8 Matchday I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg has problems with her calf Crop, close-up, portrait, portrait, single photo, single image, body Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 duel Jill Janssens 9, TSG Hoffenheim vs Janou Johanna Theodora Levels 15, VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 duel Jill Janssens 9, TSG Hoffenheim vs Janou Johanna Theodora Levels 15, VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 duel Laura Gloning 20, TSG Hoffenheim vs Cora Zicai 28, VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 duel Laura Gloning 20, TSG Hoffenheim vs Cora Zicai 28, VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I 8 Matchday I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Laura Dick 1, TSG Hoffenheim with ball Crop, close-up, portrait, portrait, single photo, single image, body Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I 8 Matchday I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Laura Dick 1, TSG Hoffenheim with ball Crop, close-up, portrait, portrait, single photo, single image, body Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Duel Svenja Huth 10, VfL Wolfsburg vs Jamilla Sofia Rankin 5, TSG Hoffenheim Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Duel Svenja Huth 10, VfL Wolfsburg vs Jamilla Sofia Rankin 5, TSG Hoffenheim Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I 8 Matchday I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Wianda Douma 13, TSG Hoffenheim with ball Crop, close-up, portrait, portrait, single photo, single image, body Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I 8 Matchday I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Wianda Douma 13, TSG Hoffenheim with ball Crop, close-up, portrait, portrait, single photo, single image, body Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I 8 Matchday I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Janou Johanna Theodora Levels 15, VfL Wolfsburg with ball Crop, close-up, portrait, portrait, single photo, single image, body Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I 8 Matchday I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Janou Johanna Theodora Levels 15, VfL Wolfsburg with ball Crop, close-up, portrait, portrait, single photo, single image, body Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Laura Gloning TSG Hoffenheim, 20 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Laura Gloning TSG Hoffenheim, 20 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Laura Gloning TSG Hoffenheim, 20 in duel with Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg, 28 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Laura Gloning TSG Hoffenheim, 20 in duel with Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg, 28 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Jill Janssens TSG Hoffenheim, 09 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Jill Janssens TSG Hoffenheim, 09 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Vanessa Diehm TSG Hoffenheim, 06 in duel with Alexandra Popp VfL Wolfsburg, 11 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Vanessa Diehm TSG Hoffenheim, 06 in duel with Alexandra Popp VfL Wolfsburg, 11 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Laura Gloning TSG Hoffenheim, 20 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Laura Gloning TSG Hoffenheim, 20 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Laura Gloning TSG Hoffenheim, 20 in duel with Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg, 28 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Laura Gloning TSG Hoffenheim, 20 in duel with Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg, 28 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Jill Janssens TSG Hoffenheim, 09 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Jill Janssens TSG Hoffenheim, 09 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Svenja Huth VfL Wolfsburg, 10 in duel with Franziska Harsch TSG Hoffenheim, 17 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Svenja Huth VfL Wolfsburg, 10 in duel with Franziska Harsch TSG Hoffenheim, 17 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Wielle Douma TSG Hoffenheim, 13 in duel with Ella Peddemors VfL Wolfsburg, 05 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Wielle Douma TSG Hoffenheim, 13 in duel with Ella Peddemors VfL Wolfsburg, 05 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Caitlin Dijkstra VfL Wolfsburg, 03 in duel with Feli Delacauw TSG Hoffenheim, 24 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Caitlin Dijkstra VfL Wolfsburg, 03 in duel with Feli Delacauw TSG Hoffenheim, 24 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Sarai Linder VfL Wolfsburg, 39 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Sarai Linder VfL Wolfsburg, 39 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Jill Janssens TSG Hoffenheim, 09 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Jill Janssens TSG Hoffenheim, 09 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Valesca Ampoorter TSG Hoffenheim, 18 in duel with Justine Kielland VfL Wolfsburg, 18 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Valesca Ampoorter TSG Hoffenheim, 18 in duel with Justine Kielland VfL Wolfsburg, 18 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Vanessa Diehm TSG Hoffenheim, 06 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Vanessa Diehm TSG Hoffenheim, 06 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Women Bundesliga, 8 Matchday, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Valesca Ampoorter TSG Hoffenheim, 18 in duel with Janina Minge VfL Wolfsburg, 06 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Valesca Ampoorter TSG Hoffenheim, 18 in duel with Janina Minge VfL Wolfsburg, 06 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Womens Bundesliga, Matchday 8, Season 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Feli Delacauw TSG Hoffenheim, 24 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Feli Delacauw TSG Hoffenheim, 24 on the ball, GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Martina Tufekovic VfL Wolfsburg, 21 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

    Martina Tufekovic VfL Wolfsburg, 21 , GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video GER, VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Football Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, 8 Spieltag, Saison 2025 2026, 01 11 2025 Wolfsburg Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto Memmlerx EP_MMR

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Duel Cora Zicai 28, VfL Wolfsburg and Wianda Douma 13, TSG Hoffenheim Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Duel Cora Zicai 28, VfL Wolfsburg and Wianda Douma 13, TSG Hoffenheim Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg , Laura Gloning TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg , Laura Gloning TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Justine Kielland VfL Wolfsburg , Jill Janssens TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Justine Kielland VfL Wolfsburg , Jill Janssens TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Janou Levels VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Janou Levels VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Vanessa Diehm TSG 1899 Hoffenheim , Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Vanessa Diehm TSG 1899 Hoffenheim , Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Vanessa Diehm TSG 1899 Hoffenheim , Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Vanessa Diehm TSG 1899 Hoffenheim , Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Svenja Huth VfL Wolfsburg , Laura Gloning TSG 1899 Hoffenheim , Sarai Linder VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Svenja Huth VfL Wolfsburg , Laura Gloning TSG 1899 Hoffenheim , Sarai Linder VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Valesca Ampoorter TSG 1899 Hoffenheim , Janou Levels VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Valesca Ampoorter TSG 1899 Hoffenheim , Janou Levels VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Svenja Huth VfL Wolfsburg , Jamilla Rankin TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Svenja Huth VfL Wolfsburg , Jamilla Rankin TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Need to talk to Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg with referee Miriam Schwermer Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Need to talk to Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg with referee Miriam Schwermer Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg cheers with the team after their goal to make it 1 0 Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg cheers with the team after their goal to make it 1 0 Wolfsburg

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Cora Zicai 28, VfL Wolfsburg pulls the jersey in front of her face after a missed goal chance Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Cora Zicai 28, VfL Wolfsburg pulls the jersey in front of her face after a missed goal chance Wolfsburg AOK Stadium Lower Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Goal celebration Ella Peddemors 5, VfL Wolfsburg , Svenja Huth 10, VfL Wolfsburg and Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Bundesliga I Matchday 8 I VfL Wolfsburg TSG Hoffenheim I 01 11 2025 Goal celebration Ella Peddemors 5, VfL Wolfsburg , Svenja Huth 10, VfL Wolfsburg and Alexandra Popp 11, VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg AOK Stadion Niedersachsen Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Head Coach Stephan Lerch VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Head Coach Stephan Lerch VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Alexandra Popp VfL Wolfsburg , Laura Gloning TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Alexandra Popp VfL Wolfsburg , Laura Gloning TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Feli Delacauw TSG 1899 Hoffenheim , Alexandra Popp VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Feli Delacauw TSG 1899 Hoffenheim , Alexandra Popp VfL Wolfsburg Wolfsburg Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Alexandra Popp VfL Wolfsburg , Feli Delacauw TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Alexandra Popp VfL Wolfsburg , Feli Delacauw TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg , Goalkeeper Laura Dick TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg , Goalkeeper Laura Dick TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg , Goalkeeper Laura Dick TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg , Goalkeeper Laura Dick TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg , Goalkeeper Laura Dick TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Cora Zicai VfL Wolfsburg , Goalkeeper Laura Dick TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

  • VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg , Franziska Harsch TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

    VfL Hoffenheim, BL Frauen Wolfsburg, 01 11 2025, FUßBALL VfL Wolfsburg vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, Google Pixel Frauen Bundesliga, Saison 2025 26 Lineth Beerensteyn VfL Wolfsburg , Franziska Harsch TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Wolfsburg

Page 1 of 2
Collections
Events