EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Football, Women, RL Nord, SV Henstedt-Ulzburg - SpVg Aurich

Football, Women, RL Nord, SV Henstedt-Ulzburg - SpVg Aurich

Nov 16, 2025

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Jule Götz 33, SpVg Aurich at kick-off Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Jule Götz 33, SpVg Aurich at kick-off Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Center Co Coach Tobias Petersen SV Henstedt Ulzburg Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Center Co Coach Tobias Petersen SV Henstedt Ulzburg Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I Matchday 10 I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 SpVg Aurich awaiting a corner kick, in the center of the picture Sanne Albring 12, SpVg Aurich Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I Matchday 10 I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 SpVg Aurich awaiting a corner kick, in the center of the picture Sanne Albring 12, SpVg Aurich Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Duel, duel Jennifer Michel 77, SV Henstedt Ulzburg and Sanne Albring 12, SpVg Aurich Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Duel, duel Jennifer Michel 77, SV Henstedt Ulzburg and Sanne Albring 12, SpVg Aurich Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Duel, duel Vera Homp 20, SV Henstedt Ulzburg and Nele Hartstein 16, SpVg Aurich Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Duel, duel Vera Homp 20, SV Henstedt Ulzburg and Nele Hartstein 16, SpVg Aurich Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Duel, duel Vera Homp 20, SV Henstedt Ulzburg and Nele Hartstein 16, SpVg Aurich Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Duel, duel Vera Homp 20, SV Henstedt Ulzburg and Nele Hartstein 16, SpVg Aurich Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Duel, duel Sophie Musal 22, SpVg Aurich and Michelle Hille 10, SV Henstedt Ulzburg Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Duel, duel Sophie Musal 22, SpVg Aurich and Michelle Hille 10, SV Henstedt Ulzburg Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Goal celebration, jubilation, enthusiasm, euphoria, joy, happiness, cheerfulness at SpVg Aurich Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Goal celebration, jubilation, enthusiasm, euphoria, joy, happiness, cheerfulness at SpVg Aurich Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Ana Carolin Hoffmann 20, SpVg Aurich on the ball, behind her Liv Rike Fuß 21, SV Henstedt Ulzburg Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Ana Carolin Hoffmann 20, SpVg Aurich on the ball, behind her Liv Rike Fuß 21, SV Henstedt Ulzburg Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Indra Hahn 7, SV Henstedt Ulzburg on the ball Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Indra Hahn 7, SV Henstedt Ulzburg on the ball Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Duel, duel Nele Hartstein 16, SpVg Aurich and Jennifer Michel 77, SV Henstedt Ulzburg Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Duel, duel Nele Hartstein 16, SpVg Aurich and Jennifer Michel 77, SV Henstedt Ulzburg Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I Matchday 10 I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Nele Hartstein 16, SpVg Aurich lies on the pitch with cramps, has to be treated by teammate Marie Okoroh 24, SpVg Aurich She is then substituted Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I Matchday 10 I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Nele Hartstein 16, SpVg Aurich lies on the pitch with cramps, has to be treated by teammate Marie Okoroh 24, SpVg Aurich She is then substituted Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I Matchday 10 I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 After the away win, the team from SpVg Aurich is in the Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany team circle Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I Matchday 10 I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 After the away win, the team from SpVg Aurich is in the Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany team circle Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 The teams of SV Henstedt Ulzburg and SpVg Aurich welcome each other Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 The teams of SV Henstedt Ulzburg and SpVg Aurich welcome each other Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Michelle Hille 10, SV Henstedt Ulzburg focuses the ball Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Michelle Hille 10, SV Henstedt Ulzburg focuses the ball Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Cropped image, single image, single photo, body Indra Hahn 7, SV Henstedt Ulzburg Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Cropped image, single image, single photo, body Indra Hahn 7, SV Henstedt Ulzburg Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Sanne Albring 12, SpVg Aurich focuses the ball Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Sanne Albring 12, SpVg Aurich focuses the ball Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Vera Homp 20, SV Henstedt Ulzburg on the ball Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Vera Homp 20, SV Henstedt Ulzburg on the ball Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Jule Götz 33, SpVg Aurich intercepts a ball Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Jule Götz 33, SpVg Aurich intercepts a ball Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Duel, header duel Lara Frisch 19, SpVg Aurich and Luisa Kern 19, SV Henstedt Ulzburg Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I 10 Matchday I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Duel, header duel Lara Frisch 19, SpVg Aurich and Luisa Kern 19, SV Henstedt Ulzburg Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadium Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

  • Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I Matchday 10 I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Cheers at SpVg Aurich, the players let goalkeeper Jule Götz 33, SpVg Aurich live high and throw her in the air She played a decisive role in the away win Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

    Soccer I Women I Season 2025 2026 I Regionalliga Nord I Matchday 10 I SV Henstedt Ulzburg SpVg Aurich I 16 11 2025 Cheers at SpVg Aurich, the players let goalkeeper Jule Götz 33, SpVg Aurich live high and throw her in the air She played a decisive role in the away win Henstedt Ulzburg Beckersberg Stadion Schleswig Holstein Germany Copyright: xLobeca WolfxGebhardtx

Collections
Events