EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Handball, Women World Championship, Serbia - Iceland

Handball, Women World Championship, Serbia - Iceland

Nov 28, 2025

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 passes Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 , left and Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 passes Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 , left and Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 passes Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 , left and Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 passes Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 , left and Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 passes covered Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 passes covered Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 vs Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 , re still Sara Garovic Serbia, 94 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 vs Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 , re still Sara Garovic Serbia, 94 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 vs Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 vs Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Thorey Anna Asgeirsdottir Iceland, 06 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Thorey Anna Asgeirsdottir Iceland, 06 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 vs Jovana Risovic Serbia, 16 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 vs Jovana Risovic Serbia, 16 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 vs Jovana Risovic Serbia, 16 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 vs Jovana Risovic Serbia, 16 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Diana Doegg Magnusdottir Iceland, 07 between Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 and Andela Janjusevic Serbia, 15 , re GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Diana Doegg Magnusdottir Iceland, 07 between Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 and Andela Janjusevic Serbia, 15 , re GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir (Island, 17) GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir (Island, 17) GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Elisa Eliasdottir (Island, 14) in der Zange von Dragana Cvijic (Serbien, 72), li. und Andela Janjusevic (Serbien, 15), re. GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Elisa Eliasdottir (Island, 14) in der Zange von Dragana Cvijic (Serbien, 72), li. und Andela Janjusevic (Serbien, 15), re. GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Jose Ignacio Prades Pons Serbia, Coach Cheers, joy, smiles GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Jose Ignacio Prades Pons Serbia, Coach Cheers, joy, smiles GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Katarina Krpez Slezak Serbia, 03 happy with Andela Janjusevic Serbia, 15 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Katarina Krpez Slezak Serbia, 03 happy with Andela Janjusevic Serbia, 15 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 on the floor GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 on the floor GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Katrin Anna Asmundsdottir Iceland, 24 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Katrin Anna Asmundsdottir Iceland, 24 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21 prevails against Aleksandra Vukajlovic Serbia, 77 , left and Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 , right GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21 prevails against Aleksandra Vukajlovic Serbia, 77 , left and Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 , right GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Iceland, 21 seven meters GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Iceland, 21 seven meters GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 in winning pose GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 in winning pose GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 in winning pose GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 in winning pose GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 2 I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Dragana Cvijic 72, Serbia cheers Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 2 I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Dragana Cvijic 72, Serbia cheers Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Dragana Cvijic 72, Serbia Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Dragana Cvijic 72, Serbia Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Jovana Skrobic 24, Serbia in front of DEKRA advertising banner Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Jovana Skrobic 24, Serbia in front of DEKRA advertising banner Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Andela Janjusevic Serbia, 15 prevails against Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 and Matthildur Lilja Jonsdottir Iceland, 43 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Andela Janjusevic Serbia, 15 prevails against Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 and Matthildur Lilja Jonsdottir Iceland, 43 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Katarina Krpez Slezak Serbia, 03 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Katarina Krpez Slezak Serbia, 03 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 vs Matthildur Lilja Jonsdottir Iceland, 43 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 vs Matthildur Lilja Jonsdottir Iceland, 43 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 vs Matthildur Lilja Jonsdottir Iceland, 43 , re Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Jovana Skrobic Serbia, 24 vs Matthildur Lilja Jonsdottir Iceland, 43 , re Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Cheers, joy at Team Serbia after victory against Iceland GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Cheers, joy at Team Serbia after victory against Iceland GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Cheers, joy at Team Serbia after victory against Iceland GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Cheers, joy at Team Serbia after victory against Iceland GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 GER, Serbia Iceland, Handball World Championship, Preliminary Round, Group C, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Jovana Skrobic (Serbien, 24) vs. Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir (Island, 17) GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Jovana Skrobic (Serbien, 24) vs. Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir (Island, 17) GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Sichtlich enttaeuscht nach knapper Niederlage: Team Island GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

    Sichtlich enttaeuscht nach knapper Niederlage: Team Island GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 GER, Serbien - Island, Handball Weltmeisterschaft, Vorrunde, Gruppe C, 28.11.2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xSandyxDinkelackerx EP_SDR

  • Alfa Bra Oddsdottir Hagalin Iceland, 34 on the ball, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

    Alfa Bra Oddsdottir Hagalin Iceland, 34 on the ball, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

  • Thea Imani Sturludottir Iceland, 25 throws from the back, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

    Thea Imani Sturludottir Iceland, 25 throws from the back, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

  • Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21 on the ball, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

    Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21 on the ball, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

  • Katarina Krpez Slezak Serbia, 03 , Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

    Katarina Krpez Slezak Serbia, 03 , Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

  • Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 jumps in the circle, Serbia vs Iceland, handball, world championship, women, 2025 2026 season, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, handball, world championship, women, 2025 2026 season, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

    Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 jumps in the circle, Serbia vs Iceland, handball, world championship, women, 2025 2026 season, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, handball, world championship, women, 2025 2026 season, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

  • Jovana Jovovic Serbia, 22 in duel with Matthildur Lilja Jonsdottir Iceland, 43 , Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

    Jovana Jovovic Serbia, 22 in duel with Matthildur Lilja Jonsdottir Iceland, 43 , Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

  • Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 comes free to throw at the circle, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

    Dragana Cvijic Serbia, 72 comes free to throw at the circle, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

  • Sara Garovic Serbia, 94 and Katarina Krpez Slezak Serbia, 03 cheer after the victory, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

    Sara Garovic Serbia, 94 and Katarina Krpez Slezak Serbia, 03 cheer after the victory, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025, Serbia vs Iceland, Handball, World Championship, Women, Season 2025 2026, 28 11 2025 Stuttgart Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto MichaelxSchmidx EP_MST

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Diana Dögg Magnusdottir 7, Iceland in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Diana Dögg Magnusdottir 7, Iceland in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir 17, Iceland Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir 17, Iceland Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Elin Rosa Magnusdottir 22, Iceland in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Elin Rosa Magnusdottir 22, Iceland in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 2 I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Sara Sif Helgadottir 20, Iceland cheers Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 2 I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Sara Sif Helgadottir 20, Iceland cheers Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Sara Garovic 94, Serbia Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Serbia Iceland I 28 11 2025 Sara Garovic 94, Serbia Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

Collections
Events