EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Handball, Women World Championship, Brazil - Czech Republic

Handball, Women World Championship, Brazil - Czech Republic

Nov 29, 2025

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Giulia Guarieiro Brazil, 23 vs Charlotte Cholevova Czech Republic, 96 Right Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Giulia Guarieiro Brazil, 23 vs Charlotte Cholevova Czech Republic, 96 Right Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Gabriela Clausson Bitolo 30, Brazil throwing over the block Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Gabriela Clausson Bitolo 30, Brazil throwing over the block Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Bruna De Paula Brazil, 2 vs Julie Frankova Czech Republic, 34 Preliminary Round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Bruna De Paula Brazil, 2 vs Julie Frankova Czech Republic, 34 Preliminary Round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Bruna de Paula 2, Brazil with ball Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Bruna de Paula 2, Brazil with ball Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Bruna de Paula 2, Brazil in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Bruna de Paula 2, Brazil in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Bruna de Paula 2, Brazil with ball Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Bruna de Paula 2, Brazil with ball Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Daniel Curda Czech Republic Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Daniel Curda Czech Republic Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Marketa Sustackova Czech Republic, 22 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Marketa Sustackova Czech Republic, 22 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Charlotte Cholevova Czech Republic, 96 against Larissa Fais Munhoz Araujo Brazil, 20 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Charlotte Cholevova Czech Republic, 96 against Larissa Fais Munhoz Araujo Brazil, 20 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Kelly de Abreu Rosa Brazil, 77 vs Marketa Sustackova Czech Republic, 22 Preliminary Round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Kelly de Abreu Rosa Brazil, 77 vs Marketa Sustackova Czech Republic, 22 Preliminary Round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 2 I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Brazil celebrates victory Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 2 I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Brazil celebrates victory Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Jessica Quintino Ribeiro 10, Brazil Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Jessica Quintino Ribeiro 10, Brazil Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Marketa Sustackova 22, Czech Republic in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Marketa Sustackova 22, Czech Republic in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Bruna de Paula 2, Brazil in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Bruna de Paula 2, Brazil in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Marcela Santos Arounian 36, Brazil throwing against Sabrina Novotna 79, Czech Republic Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Marcela Santos Arounian 36, Brazil throwing against Sabrina Novotna 79, Czech Republic Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Renata Lais de Arruda 87, Brazil Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Renata Lais de Arruda 87, Brazil Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Milena Maria de Souza Menezes 19, Brazil cheers Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 2 Matchday I Brazil Czech Republic I 29 11 2025 Milena Maria de Souza Menezes 19, Brazil cheers Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Giulia Guarieiro Brazil, 23 is attacked by Charlotte Cholevova Czech Republic, 96 Right Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Giulia Guarieiro Brazil, 23 is attacked by Charlotte Cholevova Czech Republic, 96 Right Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Kelly de Abreu Rosa Brazil, 77 vs Veronika Kafka Mala Czech Republic, 67 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Kelly de Abreu Rosa Brazil, 77 vs Veronika Kafka Mala Czech Republic, 67 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Kelly de Abreu Rosa Brazil, 77 has beaten Marketa Sustackova Czech Republic, 22 and throws at the goal of goalkeeper Sabrina Novotna Czech Republic, 79 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Kelly de Abreu Rosa Brazil, 77 has beaten Marketa Sustackova Czech Republic, 22 and throws at the goal of goalkeeper Sabrina Novotna Czech Republic, 79 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 ahead of Eliska Desortova Czech Republic, 24 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 ahead of Eliska Desortova Czech Republic, 24 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 is stopped by Julie Frankova Czech Republic, 34 Left Kamila Kordovska Czech Republic, 14 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 is stopped by Julie Frankova Czech Republic, 34 Left Kamila Kordovska Czech Republic, 14 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Between Valerie Smetkova Czech Republic, 35 and Dominika Zachova Czech Republic, 44 comes Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 to throw on the goal of goalkeeper Sabrina Novotna Czech Republic, 79 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Between Valerie Smetkova Czech Republic, 35 and Dominika Zachova Czech Republic, 44 comes Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 to throw on the goal of goalkeeper Sabrina Novotna Czech Republic, 79 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Between Valerie Smetkova Czech Republic, 35 and Dominika Zachova Czech Republic, 44 comes Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 to throw on the goal of goalkeeper Sabrina Novotna Czech Republic, 79 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Between Valerie Smetkova Czech Republic, 35 and Dominika Zachova Czech Republic, 44 comes Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 to throw on the goal of goalkeeper Sabrina Novotna Czech Republic, 79 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Between Valerie Smetkova Czech Republic, 35 and Dominika Zachova Czech Republic, 44 comes Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 to throw on the goal of goalkeeper Sabrina Novotna Czech Republic, 79 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Between Valerie Smetkova Czech Republic, 35 and Dominika Zachova Czech Republic, 44 comes Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 to throw on the goal of goalkeeper Sabrina Novotna Czech Republic, 79 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Gabriela Clausson Bitolo Brazil, 30 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Gabriela Clausson Bitolo Brazil, 30 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Marketa Sustackova Czech Republic, 22 and Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 fight for the ball at the circle, left Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 , right Giulia Guarieiro Brazil, 23 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Marketa Sustackova Czech Republic, 22 and Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 fight for the ball at the circle, left Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 , right Giulia Guarieiro Brazil, 23 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Marketa Sustackova Czech Republic, 22 and Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 fight for the ball at the circle, left Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 , right Giulia Guarieiro Brazil, 23 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Marketa Sustackova Czech Republic, 22 and Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 fight for the ball at the circle, left Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 , right Giulia Guarieiro Brazil, 23 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Charlotte Cholevova Czech Republic, 96 against Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Charlotte Cholevova Czech Republic, 96 against Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Marketa Sustackova Czech Republic, 22 vs Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 On the left lurks Anna Jestribkova Czech Republic, 91 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Marketa Sustackova Czech Republic, 22 vs Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 On the left lurks Anna Jestribkova Czech Republic, 91 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Kamila Kordovska Czech Republic, 14 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Kamila Kordovska Czech Republic, 14 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Charlotte Cholevova Czech Republic, 96 ahead of Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Charlotte Cholevova Czech Republic, 96 ahead of Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Valerie Smetkova Czech Republic, 35 against Giulia Guarieiro Brazil, 23 and Jhennifer Rosa Lopes dos Santos Brazil, 42 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Valerie Smetkova Czech Republic, 35 against Giulia Guarieiro Brazil, 23 and Jhennifer Rosa Lopes dos Santos Brazil, 42 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship The Brazilians Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 , Gabriela Goncalves Dias Moreschi Brazil, 1 , Alexandra Priscilado Nascimento Martinez Brazil, 3 , Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 and Renata Lais de Arruda Brazil, 87 thank you for the support of the audience Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and the Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship The Brazilians Marcela Santos Arounian Brazil, 36 , Gabriela Goncalves Dias Moreschi Brazil, 1 , Alexandra Priscilado Nascimento Martinez Brazil, 3 , Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 and Renata Lais de Arruda Brazil, 87 thank you for the support of the audience Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and the Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Daniel Curda Czech Republic and his coaching team cheer after a successful defense Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Daniel Curda Czech Republic and his coaching team cheer after a successful defense Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Valerie Smetkova Czech Republic, 35 fails against the Brazilian defensive wall Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Valerie Smetkova Czech Republic, 35 fails against the Brazilian defensive wall Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Christiano Silva Brazil Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Christiano Silva Brazil Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Gabriela Clausson Bitolo Brazil, 30 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Gabriela Clausson Bitolo Brazil, 30 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Bruna De Paula Brazil, 2 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Bruna De Paula Brazil, 2 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Jessica Quintino Ribeiro Brazil, 10 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Jessica Quintino Ribeiro Brazil, 10 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Dominika Zachova Czech Republic, 44 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Dominika Zachova Czech Republic, 44 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Dominika Zachova Czech Republic, 44 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Dominika Zachova Czech Republic, 44 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Milena Maria De Souza Menezes Brazil, 19 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Milena Maria De Souza Menezes Brazil, 19 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Brazils players cheer after the victory against the Czech Republic Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and the Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Brazils players cheer after the victory against the Czech Republic Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and the Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Bitter disappointment for the Czech Republic after their defeat against Brazil Dominika Zachova Czech Republic, 44 goes to her knees Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and the Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Bitter disappointment for the Czech Republic after their defeat against Brazil Dominika Zachova Czech Republic, 44 goes to her knees Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and the Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Hug between Bruna De Paula Brazil, 2 and Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Hug between Bruna De Paula Brazil, 2 and Mariana Christina Oliveira Fernandes Brazil, 6 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Sad Czech women after the defeat against Brazil Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Brazil Czech Republic, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Sad Czech women after the defeat against Brazil Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Brazil and Czech Republic on November 29, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

Collections
Sports