EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Handball, Women World Championship, Iceland - Uruguay

Handball, Women World Championship, Iceland - Uruguay

Nov 30, 2025

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Magdalena Guichon Montano 19, Uruguay in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Magdalena Guichon Montano 19, Uruguay in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay, 3 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay, 3 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Magdalena Guichon Montano Uruguay, 19 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Magdalena Guichon Montano Uruguay, 19 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay, 3 vs Matthildur Lilja Jonsdottir Iceland, 43 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay, 3 vs Matthildur Lilja Jonsdottir Iceland, 43 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay, 27 is fouled by Matthildur Lilja Jonsdottir Iceland, 43 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay, 27 is fouled by Matthildur Lilja Jonsdottir Iceland, 43 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • l r Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 and Sabrina Golda Lamas Uruguay, 18 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

    l r Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 and Sabrina Golda Lamas Uruguay, 18 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

  • l r Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 and Sabrina Golda Lamas Uruguay, 18 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

    l r Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 and Sabrina Golda Lamas Uruguay, 18 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

  • l r Thea Struludottir Iceland, 25 and Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay, 3 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

    l r Thea Struludottir Iceland, 25 and Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay, 3 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

  • l r Elin Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 and Leticia Schinca Granero Uruguay, 6 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

    l r Elin Magnusdottir Iceland, 22 and Leticia Schinca Granero Uruguay, 6 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

  • l r Thea Struludottir Iceland, 25 and Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay, 3 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

    l r Thea Struludottir Iceland, 25 and Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay, 3 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

  • l r Katrin Jensdottir Iceland, 33 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

    l r Katrin Jensdottir Iceland, 33 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

  • l r Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay, 3 and Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

    l r Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay, 3 and Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

  • l r Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay, 3 and Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

    l r Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay, 3 and Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 , 30 11 2025, 27TH IHF Womens Handball World Championship 2025, Iceland Uruguay, GER, Stuttgart, Porsche Arena Copyright: HMBxMedia xHeikoxBecker

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay, 27 vs Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay, 27 vs Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay, 27 vs Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay, 27 vs Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay, 27 vs Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay, 27 vs Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay, 27 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay, 27 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Arnar Petursson Iceland Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Arnar Petursson Iceland Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Dana Björg Gudmundsdottir Iceland, 23 celebrates after scoring a goal during the Womens Handball World Championship preliminary round match between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Dana Björg Gudmundsdottir Iceland, 23 celebrates after scoring a goal during the Womens Handball World Championship preliminary round match between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Dana Björg Gudmundsdottir Iceland, 23 celebrates after scoring a goal during the Womens Handball World Championship preliminary round match between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Dana Björg Gudmundsdottir Iceland, 23 celebrates after scoring a goal during the Womens Handball World Championship preliminary round match between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Arnar Petursson Iceland Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Arnar Petursson Iceland Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Arnar Petursson Iceland Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Arnar Petursson Iceland Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Arnar Petursson Iceland Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Coach Arnar Petursson Iceland Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Handball, Womens World Championship, Group G Sweden Uruguay Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland , Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany

    Handball, Womens World Championship, Group G Sweden Uruguay Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland , Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany

  • Handball, Womens World Championship, Group G Sweden Uruguay from left Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland , Viviana Ferrari Lorence Uruguay , Dana Gudmundsdottir Iceland Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany

    Handball, Womens World Championship, Group G Sweden Uruguay from left Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland , Viviana Ferrari Lorence Uruguay , Dana Gudmundsdottir Iceland Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany

  • Handball, Womens World Championship, Group G Sweden Uruguay Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany

    Handball, Womens World Championship, Group G Sweden Uruguay Elin Rosa Magnusdottir Iceland Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany

  • Handball, Womens World Championship, Group G Sweden Uruguay v li Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay , Elisa Eliasdottir Iceland Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany

    Handball, Womens World Championship, Group G Sweden Uruguay v li Sabrina Grieco Vigna Uruguay , Elisa Eliasdottir Iceland Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany

  • Handball, Womens World Championship, Group G Sweden Uruguay Viviana Hergatacorzian Kehyaian Uruguay , Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany

    Handball, Womens World Championship, Group G Sweden Uruguay Viviana Hergatacorzian Kehyaian Uruguay , Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Alfa Bra Oddsdottir Iceland, 34 vs Rosina Gonzalez Majo Uruguay, 9 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Alfa Bra Oddsdottir Iceland, 34 vs Rosina Gonzalez Majo Uruguay, 9 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Dana Björg Gudmundsdottir Iceland, 23 and her teammates on the bench cheer during the preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Dana Björg Gudmundsdottir Iceland, 23 and her teammates on the bench cheer during the preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Cheering Icelanders applauding for Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21, who was voted Player of the Match Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Cheering Icelanders applauding for Sandra Erlingsdottir Iceland, 21, who was voted Player of the Match Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship The Icelanders thank the audience at the preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship The Icelanders thank the audience at the preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Lovisa Thompson 19, Iceland in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Lovisa Thompson 19, Iceland in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 vs Camila Bianco Castiella Uruguay, 8 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Lovisa Thompson Iceland, 19 vs Camila Bianco Castiella Uruguay, 8 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Thea Imani Sturludottir Iceland, 25 from the back against the defense of Camila Bianco Castiella Uruguay, 8 and Rosina Gonzalez Majo Uruguay, 9 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Thea Imani Sturludottir Iceland, 25 from the back against the defense of Camila Bianco Castiella Uruguay, 8 and Rosina Gonzalez Majo Uruguay, 9 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Thea Imani Sturludottir Iceland, 25 from the back against the defense of Camila Bianco Castiella Uruguay, 8 and Rosina Gonzalez Majo Uruguay, 9 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Thea Imani Sturludottir Iceland, 25 from the back against the defense of Camila Bianco Castiella Uruguay, 8 and Rosina Gonzalez Majo Uruguay, 9 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay, 27 against Thea Imani Sturludottir Iceland, 25 and Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 and Katrin Tinna Jensdottir Iceland, 33 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

    Iceland Uruguay, IHF Womens Handball World Championship Paula Eastman Ruegger Uruguay, 27 against Thea Imani Sturludottir Iceland, 25 and Elin Klara Thorkelsdottir Iceland, 17 and Katrin Tinna Jensdottir Iceland, 33 Preliminary round match of the Womens Handball World Championship between Iceland and Uruguay on November 30, 2025 at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart , Stuttgart Baden Württemberg Germany Porsche Arena

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Dana Gudmundsdottir 23, Iceland in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Dana Gudmundsdottir 23, Iceland in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 3 Matchday I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Alfa Bra Oddsdottir Hagalin 34, Iceland in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I 3 Matchday I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Alfa Bra Oddsdottir Hagalin 34, Iceland in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Thea Imani Sturludottir 25, Iceland in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Thea Imani Sturludottir 25, Iceland in the throw Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Martina Maria Campos Havranek 24, Uruguay Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Martina Maria Campos Havranek 24, Uruguay Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Arnar Petursson Coach, Iceland Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Arnar Petursson Coach, Iceland Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

  • Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Paula Eastman Ruegger 27, Uruguay Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

    Handball I Women I World Championship I Preliminary round I Matchday 3 I Iceland Uruguay I 30 11 2025 Paula Eastman Ruegger 27, Uruguay Stuttgart Porsche Arena Baden Württemberg Germany Copyright: xLobeca MaxxPetershansx

Collections
Sports