EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Football, Women's Football, Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich v VfL Wolfsburg

Football, Women's Football, Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich v VfL Wolfsburg

Aug 15, 2026

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • From left: Pernille HARDER, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 21; Janina Minge, Wolfsburg, 6; in a tackle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 Aug 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

    From left: Pernille HARDER, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 21; Janina Minge, Wolfsburg, 6; in a tackle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 Aug 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

  • From left: Linda DALLMANN, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 10 Cora Zicai Wolfsburg, 28 Stine Ballisager PEDERSEN FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 3 in a tackle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 Aug 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

    From left: Linda DALLMANN, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 10 Cora Zicai Wolfsburg, 28 Stine Ballisager PEDERSEN FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 3 in a tackle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 Aug 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

  • GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, soccer, 2026–2027 season, Audi Sportpark, Final photo (from left): Katharina Naschenweng, FC Bayern Munich Women s 19, Svenja Huth, VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team No. 10, tackle. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

    GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, soccer, 2026–2027 season, Audi Sportpark, Final photo (from left): Katharina Naschenweng, FC Bayern Munich Women s 19, Svenja Huth, VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team No. 10, tackle. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

  • GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final in Pictures: Stephan Lerch, Coach of VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team, DFB, DFL. REGULATIONS PROHIBIT ANY USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS AS IMAGE SEQUENCES AND OR QUASI-VIDEO, August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

    GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final in Pictures: Stephan Lerch, Coach of VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team, DFB, DFL. REGULATIONS PROHIBIT ANY USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS AS IMAGE SEQUENCES AND OR QUASI-VIDEO, August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

  • Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026, Tackle by Camilla Küver (16), VfL Wolfsburg defends the ball against Jovana Damnjanovic (9), FC Bayern Munich, Ingolstadt, Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026, Tackle by Camilla Küver (16), VfL Wolfsburg defends the ball against Jovana Damnjanovic (9), FC Bayern Munich, Ingolstadt, Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Katharina Naschenweng, 19, FC Bayern Munich with ball, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, body, Ingolstadt, Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Katharina Naschenweng, 19, FC Bayern Munich with ball, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, body, Ingolstadt, Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026, Tackle by Thea Bjelde 2, VfL Wolfsburg attacks Klara Bühl 17, FC Bayern Munich Ingolstadt Audi Sportpark Bavaria Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026, Tackle by Thea Bjelde 2, VfL Wolfsburg attacks Klara Bühl 17, FC Bayern Munich Ingolstadt Audi Sportpark Bavaria Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Klara Bühl 17, FC Bayern Munich falls to Thea Bjelde 2, VfL Wolfsburg, and Svenja Huth (10, VfL Wolfsburg) Ingolstadt Audi Sportpark Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Klara Bühl 17, FC Bayern Munich falls to Thea Bjelde 2, VfL Wolfsburg, and Svenja Huth (10, VfL Wolfsburg) Ingolstadt Audi Sportpark Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • The officiating crew led by referee Angelika Schroeder (center), FC Bayern Munich Women vs. VfL Wolfsburg Women, soccer, women s soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup 2026, 2026–2027 season, August 15, 2026. DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xkolbert-press MartinxAgüerax

    The officiating crew led by referee Angelika Schroeder (center), FC Bayern Munich Women vs. VfL Wolfsburg Women, soccer, women s soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup 2026, 2026–2027 season, August 15, 2026. DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xkolbert-press MartinxAgüerax

  • Ingolstadt, Germany, August 15, 2026 Women’s Super Cup 2026–2027 Final: FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg. Pictured, from left, in a tackle: Weronika Arasniewicz (VfL) and Arianna Caruso (FCB). DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Audi Sportpark Bayern Copyright: xFotostandx xSchäferx

    Ingolstadt, Germany, August 15, 2026 Women’s Super Cup 2026–2027 Final: FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg. Pictured, from left, in a tackle: Weronika Arasniewicz (VfL) and Arianna Caruso (FCB). DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Audi Sportpark Bayern Copyright: xFotostandx xSchäferx

  • Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Ella Peddemor 5, VfL Wolfsburg and Weronika Arasniewicz 15, VfL Wolfsburg defend together against the dribbling-proficient Linda Dallmann 10, FC Bayern Munich Ingolstadt Audi Sportpark Bavaria Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Ella Peddemor 5, VfL Wolfsburg and Weronika Arasniewicz 15, VfL Wolfsburg defend together against the dribbling-proficient Linda Dallmann 10, FC Bayern Munich Ingolstadt Audi Sportpark Bavaria Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Thea Bjelde 2, VfL Wolfsburg, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, body, Ingolstadt, Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Thea Bjelde 2, VfL Wolfsburg, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, body, Ingolstadt, Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final in pictures (from left): Thea Bjelde, VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team 2; Klara Bühl, FC Bayern Munich Women’s Team 17. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

    GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final in pictures (from left): Thea Bjelde, VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team 2; Klara Bühl, FC Bayern Munich Women’s Team 17. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

  • GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final photo (from left): Klara Bühl, FC Bayern Munich Women’s Team 17; Thea Bjelde, VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team 2. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

    GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final photo (from left): Klara Bühl, FC Bayern Munich Women’s Team 17; Thea Bjelde, VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team 2. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

  • Head Coach Jose Barcala, FC Bayern Munich Women, FC Bayern Munich Women vs. VfL Wolfsburg Women, Soccer, Women, Google Pixel Super Cup 2026, 2026–2027 Season, August 15, 2026 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xkolbert-press MartinxAgüerax

    Head Coach Jose Barcala, FC Bayern Munich Women, FC Bayern Munich Women vs. VfL Wolfsburg Women, Soccer, Women, Google Pixel Super Cup 2026, 2026–2027 Season, August 15, 2026 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xkolbert-press MartinxAgüerax

  • Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Tackle by Katharina Naschenweng, 19, FC Bayern Munich, Svenja Huth (10), VfL Wolfsburg, at Audi Sportpark in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Tackle by Katharina Naschenweng, 19, FC Bayern Munich, Svenja Huth (10), VfL Wolfsburg, at Audi Sportpark in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Magdalena Eriksson 5 FC Bayern Munich Women in Action, FC Bayern Munich Women vs. VfL Wolfsburg Women, Soccer, Women, Google Pixel Super Cup 2026, 2026–2027 Season, August 15, 2026 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xkolbert-press MartinxAgüerax

    Magdalena Eriksson 5 FC Bayern Munich Women in Action, FC Bayern Munich Women vs. VfL Wolfsburg Women, Soccer, Women, Google Pixel Super Cup 2026, 2026–2027 Season, August 15, 2026 DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xkolbert-press MartinxAgüerax

  • From left: Anny Kerim Lindland Wolfsburg, 38; Alara SEHITLER FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 14; in a one-on-one battle, duel, tackle; dynamic, action, 15 August 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

    From left: Anny Kerim Lindland Wolfsburg, 38; Alara SEHITLER FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 14; in a one-on-one battle, duel, tackle; dynamic, action, 15 August 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

  • From left: Svenja Huth (Wolfsburg), 10 Klara BUEHL (FC Bayern Munich, FCB), 17 Thea Bjelde (Wolfsburg), 2 in a tackle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 08 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

    From left: Svenja Huth (Wolfsburg), 10 Klara BUEHL (FC Bayern Munich, FCB), 17 Thea Bjelde (Wolfsburg), 2 in a tackle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 08 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

  • From left: Pernille HARDER, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 21; Sarai Linder, Wolfsburg, 39; in a one-on-one battle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 Aug 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

    From left: Pernille HARDER, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 21; Sarai Linder, Wolfsburg, 39; in a one-on-one battle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 Aug 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

  • From left: Svenja Huth (Wolfsburg), 10 Katharina NASCHENWENG (FC Bayern Munich, FCB), 19 in a tackle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 08 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

    From left: Svenja Huth (Wolfsburg), 10 Katharina NASCHENWENG (FC Bayern Munich, FCB), 19 in a tackle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 08 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

  • v li Alara SEHITLER FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 14 Weronika Arasniewicz Wolfsburg, 15 in a tackle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 08 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

    v li Alara SEHITLER FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 14 Weronika Arasniewicz Wolfsburg, 15 in a tackle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 08 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

  • From left: Weronika Arasniewicz (Wolfsburg), 15; Arianna CARUSO (FC Bayern Munich, FCB), 27; in a tackle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 08 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

    From left: Weronika Arasniewicz (Wolfsburg), 15; Arianna CARUSO (FC Bayern Munich, FCB), 27; in a tackle, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 08 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

  • From left: Pernille HARDER, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 21 Weronika Arasniewicz Wolfsburg, 15 Arianna CARUSO FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 27 in a one-on-one, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 08 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

    From left: Pernille HARDER, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 21 Weronika Arasniewicz Wolfsburg, 15 Arianna CARUSO FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 27 in a one-on-one, duel, tackle, dynamic, action, 15 08 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

  • Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Klara Bühl, 17, FC Bayern Munich with ball, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, body, Ingolstadt, Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Klara Bühl, 17, FC Bayern Munich with ball, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, body, Ingolstadt, Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final Photo (from left): Weronika Arasniewicz, VfL Wolfsburg Women s Team 15, Klara Bühl, FC Bayern Munich Women’s Team, 17, DFB, DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video, August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

    GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final Photo (from left): Weronika Arasniewicz, VfL Wolfsburg Women s Team 15, Klara Bühl, FC Bayern Munich Women’s Team, 17, DFB, DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video, August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

  • GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final in Pictures: Stephan Lerch, Coach of VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team, DFB, DFL. REGULATIONS PROHIBIT ANY USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS AS IMAGE SEQUENCES AND OR QUASI-VIDEO, August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

    GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final in Pictures: Stephan Lerch, Coach of VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team, DFB, DFL. REGULATIONS PROHIBIT ANY USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS AS IMAGE SEQUENCES AND OR QUASI-VIDEO, August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

  • GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final in pictures (from left): Katharina Naschenweng, FC Bayern Munich Women s U-19, Svenja Huth, VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team No. 10. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

    GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final in pictures (from left): Katharina Naschenweng, FC Bayern Munich Women s U-19, Svenja Huth, VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team No. 10. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

  • GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final in pictures (from left): Katharina Naschenweng, FC Bayern Munich Women s U-19, Svenja Huth, VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team No. 10. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

    GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, Soccer, 2026–2027 Season, Audi Sportpark, Final in pictures (from left): Katharina Naschenweng, FC Bayern Munich Women s U-19, Svenja Huth, VfL Wolfsburg Women’s Team No. 10. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

  • Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Svenja Huth 10, VfL Wolfsburg defends against Klara Bühl in the penalty area 17, FC Bayern Munich, which stumbles in Ingolstadt at Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Svenja Huth 10, VfL Wolfsburg defends against Klara Bühl in the penalty area 17, FC Bayern Munich, which stumbles in Ingolstadt at Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, soccer, 2026–2027 season, Audi Sportpark, Final photo: Jovana Damnjanovic FC Bayern Munich Women 9, scores the 1-0 goal, celebration and joy, emotions. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

    GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, soccer, 2026–2027 season, Audi Sportpark, Final photo: Jovana Damnjanovic FC Bayern Munich Women 9, scores the 1-0 goal, celebration and joy, emotions. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

  • GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, soccer, 2026–2027 season, Audi Sportpark, Final photo: Jovana Damnjanovic FC Bayern Munich Women 9, scores the 1-0 goal, celebration and joy, emotions. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

    GER, Ingolstadt, Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, soccer, 2026–2027 season, Audi Sportpark, Final photo: Jovana Damnjanovic FC Bayern Munich Women 9, scores the 1-0 goal, celebration and joy, emotions. DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. August 15, 2026 Copyright: HMBxMedia HendrikxHamelau

  • FC Bayern players celebrating a goal, cheering, goal celebration, goal scored, celebrating the goal, goal, celebration, celebrating the 1–0 goal by Jovana DAMNJANOVIC, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 9:4 from the left, optimistic, action, August 15, 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

    FC Bayern players celebrating a goal, cheering, goal celebration, goal scored, celebrating the goal, goal, celebration, celebrating the 1–0 goal by Jovana DAMNJANOVIC, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 9:4 from the left, optimistic, action, August 15, 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

  • FC Bayern players celebrating a goal, cheering, goal celebration, goal scored, celebrating the goal, goal, celebration, celebrating the 1–0 goal by Jovana DAMNJANOVIC, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 9:4 from the left, optimistic, action, August 15, 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

    FC Bayern players celebrating a goal, cheering, goal celebration, goal scored, celebrating the goal, goal, celebration, celebrating the 1–0 goal by Jovana DAMNJANOVIC, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 9:4 from the left, optimistic, action, August 15, 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

  • Thea Bjelde (VfL Wolfsburg), No. 02, clears the ball away from Klara Buehl (FC Bayern Munich), No. 17, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 Season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

    Thea Bjelde (VfL Wolfsburg), No. 02, clears the ball away from Klara Buehl (FC Bayern Munich), No. 17, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 Season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

  • Captain Svenja Huth, VfL Wolfsburg, 10, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 Season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

    Captain Svenja Huth, VfL Wolfsburg, 10, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 Season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

  • Svenja Huth (VfL Wolfsburg), 10, makes a save against Katharina Naschenweng (FC Bayern Munich), 19, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 Season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

    Svenja Huth (VfL Wolfsburg), 10, makes a save against Katharina Naschenweng (FC Bayern Munich), 19, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 Season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

  • Pernille Harder, FC Bayern Munich, 21, in a tackle with Lieske Carleer, VfL Wolfsburg, 03, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

    Pernille Harder, FC Bayern Munich, 21, in a tackle with Lieske Carleer, VfL Wolfsburg, 03, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

  • Klara Buehl, FC Bayern Munich, 17, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 Season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

    Klara Buehl, FC Bayern Munich, 17, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 Season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

  • Magdalena Eriksson, FC Bayern Munich, No. 5 on a pass, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, soccer, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

    Magdalena Eriksson, FC Bayern Munich, No. 5 on a pass, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, soccer, Google Pixel Women s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

  • Anny Kerim Lindland of VfL Wolfsburg, 38, wins a header duel against Glodis Perla Viggosdottir of FC Bayern Munich, 04, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

    Anny Kerim Lindland of VfL Wolfsburg, 38, wins a header duel against Glodis Perla Viggosdottir of FC Bayern Munich, 04, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, , 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, Soccer, Google Pixel Women’s Super Cup, 2026–2027 season, August 14, 2026, Ingolstadt Copyright: xEibner-Pressefoto ChristianxLangx EP_CLG

  • August 15, 2026 Women s Soccer 2026 2027 Google Pixel Women s Super Cup FC Bayern Munich VfL Wolfsburg Audi Sportpark Ingolstadt Goal celebration by Klara Bühl (Munich, 17, red) and Katharina Naschenweng (Munich, 19, red, after the 2–0 win by Ingolstadt over Bayern, Germany

    August 15, 2026 Women s Soccer 2026 2027 Google Pixel Women s Super Cup FC Bayern Munich VfL Wolfsburg Audi Sportpark Ingolstadt Goal celebration by Klara Bühl (Munich, 17, red) and Katharina Naschenweng (Munich, 19, red, after the 2–0 win by Ingolstadt over Bayern, Germany

  • Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Goal celebration by Klara Bühl, 17, FC Bayern Munich gives the FCB its second reason to celebrate Ingolstadt, Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Goal celebration by Klara Bühl, 17, FC Bayern Munich gives the FCB its second reason to celebrate Ingolstadt, Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Goal celebration by Klara Bühl, 17; FC Bayern Munich s midfield gives the FCB its second reason to celebrate; Ingolstadt, Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Goal celebration by Klara Bühl, 17; FC Bayern Munich s midfield gives the FCB its second reason to celebrate; Ingolstadt, Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Angelika Soeder, Referee, Cutout, Single Image, Action, August 15, 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, Soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

    Angelika Soeder, Referee, Cutout, Single Image, Action, August 15, 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, Soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

  • FC Bayern players celebrating a goal, cheering, goal celebration, goal scored, celebrating the goal, goal, celebration, cheering over the 2-0 goal by Klara BUEHL, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 17, optimistic, action, VfL Wolfsburg players looking disappointed, disappointment, frustration, disappointed, pessimistic, August 15, 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

    FC Bayern players celebrating a goal, cheering, goal celebration, goal scored, celebrating the goal, goal, celebration, cheering over the 2-0 goal by Klara BUEHL, FC Bayern Munich, FCB, 17, optimistic, action, VfL Wolfsburg players looking disappointed, disappointment, frustration, disappointed, pessimistic, August 15, 2026, Ingolstadt, Germany, soccer, Google Pixel Super Cup, FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg, DFB DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video xslx

  • Ingolstadt, Germany, August 15, 2026, 2026 Women’s Super Cup, 2027 Final: FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg. Pictured, from left, in a tackle: Klara Bühl (FCB) and Svenja Huth (VfL). DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video Audi Sportpark Bayern Copyright: xFotostandx xSchäferx

    Ingolstadt, Germany, August 15, 2026, 2026 Women’s Super Cup, 2027 Final: FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg. Pictured, from left, in a tackle: Klara Bühl (FCB) and Svenja Huth (VfL). DFB and DFL regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi video Audi Sportpark Bayern Copyright: xFotostandx xSchäferx

  • Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Goal to make it 2–0 for the FC Bayern Women s Team in Ingolstadt at Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women s I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 Goal to make it 2–0 for the FC Bayern Women s Team in Ingolstadt at Audi Sportpark, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Women s Soccer I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 An unusual formation by the FC Bayern women s team, who line up on the sideline within the 5-meter warm-up area at the Audi Sportpark in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Women s Soccer I 2026–2027 Season I Super Cup I FC Bayern Munich vs. VfL Wolfsburg I August 15, 2026 An unusual formation by the FC Bayern women s team, who line up on the sideline within the 5-meter warm-up area at the Audi Sportpark in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Celebrations for Klara Buehl (17, FC Bayern Munich Women), Arianna Caruso (27, FC Bayern Munich Women), Linda Dallmann (10, FC Bayern Munich Women), and Glodis Perla Viggosdottir (4, FC Bayern Munich Women) after the 2–0 victory, FC Bayern Munich Women vs. VfL Wolfsburg Women, Soccer, Women’s, Google Pixel Super Cup 2026, 2026–2027 Season, August 15, 2026. DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xkolbert-press MartinxAgüerax

    Celebrations for Klara Buehl (17, FC Bayern Munich Women), Arianna Caruso (27, FC Bayern Munich Women), Linda Dallmann (10, FC Bayern Munich Women), and Glodis Perla Viggosdottir (4, FC Bayern Munich Women) after the 2–0 victory, FC Bayern Munich Women vs. VfL Wolfsburg Women, Soccer, Women’s, Google Pixel Super Cup 2026, 2026–2027 Season, August 15, 2026. DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany Copyright: xkolbert-press MartinxAgüerax

Page 1 of 3
Collections
Sports