EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Football, 2nd Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden v SV Darmstadt 98

Football, 2nd Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden v SV Darmstadt 98

Aug 16, 2026

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Milan Smit 36 SV Darmstadt 98 falls to Friedrich Müller 42, SG Dynamo Dresden and Jonas Sterner (32), SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Milan Smit 36 SV Darmstadt 98 falls to Friedrich Müller 42, SG Dynamo Dresden and Jonas Sterner (32), SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Lance Franciscus Duijvestijn 41, SV Darmstadt 98 plays the ball at Dresden’s Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Lance Franciscus Duijvestijn 41, SV Darmstadt 98 plays the ball at Dresden’s Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Lance Franciscus Duijvestijn 41, SV Darmstadt 98 dribbles the ball, with Kaan Inanoglu (11) behind him, at SG Dynamo Dresden’s Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Lance Franciscus Duijvestijn 41, SV Darmstadt 98 dribbles the ball, with Kaan Inanoglu (11) behind him, at SG Dynamo Dresden’s Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 at Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 at Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Jonas Sterner 32, SG Dynamo Dresden, Yosuke Furukawa 44, SV Darmstadt 98, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Jonas Sterner 32, SG Dynamo Dresden, Yosuke Furukawa 44, SV Darmstadt 98, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Florian Kohfeldt, Head Coach, SV Darmstadt 98, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, full-body shot, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Florian Kohfeldt, Head Coach, SV Darmstadt 98, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, full-body shot, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98, Nicoli Rapp 6, SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98, Nicoli Rapp 6, SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98, Nicoli Rapp 6, SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98, Nicoli Rapp 6, SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, SGD vs. SCD, scoreboard, stock image. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, SGD vs. SCD, scoreboard, stock image. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer, 2. Bundesliga: Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98. Photo by Carlo Sickinger. SV Darmstadt 98’s Robert Wagner and Dynamo Dresden’s Robert Wagner battle for the ball. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer, 2. Bundesliga: Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98. Photo by Carlo Sickinger. SV Darmstadt 98’s Robert Wagner and Dynamo Dresden’s Robert Wagner battle for the ball. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer, 2. Bundesliga: Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98. Photo by Carlo Sickinger. SV Darmstadt 98’s Robert Wagner and Dynamo Dresden’s Robert Wagner battle for the ball. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer, 2. Bundesliga: Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98. Photo by Carlo Sickinger. SV Darmstadt 98’s Robert Wagner and Dynamo Dresden’s Robert Wagner battle for the ball. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, SGD fans in Block K. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, SGD fans in Block K. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 – Aleksandar Vukotic, SV Darmstadt 98, heads the ball; Vincent Vermeij, Dynamo Dresden. DFL DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 – Aleksandar Vukotic, SV Darmstadt 98, heads the ball; Vincent Vermeij, Dynamo Dresden. DFL DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, photo by Carlo Sickinger, SV Darmstadt 98, Kaan Inagonoglu, Dynamo Dresden; Florian Kleinhansl, SV Darmstadt 98, with the ball. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, photo by Carlo Sickinger, SV Darmstadt 98, Kaan Inagonoglu, Dynamo Dresden; Florian Kleinhansl, SV Darmstadt 98, with the ball. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer, 2. Bundesliga: Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98. Photo by Carlo Sickinger. SV Darmstadt 98’s Robert Wagner and Dynamo Dresden’s Robert Wagner battle for the ball. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer, 2. Bundesliga: Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98. Photo by Carlo Sickinger. SV Darmstadt 98’s Robert Wagner and Dynamo Dresden’s Robert Wagner battle for the ball. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer, 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, Dynamo Dresden fans in Block K. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer, 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, Dynamo Dresden fans in Block K. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, celebration, goal celebration, goal, celebration, joy, rejoicing over the 1–0 lead by Jonas Sterner, Dynamo Dresden. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, celebration, goal celebration, goal, celebration, joy, rejoicing over the 1–0 lead by Jonas Sterner, Dynamo Dresden. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, celebration, goal celebration, goal, celebration, joy, celebrating the 1–0 lead by Jonas Sterner, Dynamo Dresden; Florian Kohlfeldt, SV Darmstadt 98; Thomas Stamm, Dynamo Dresden coach. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, celebration, goal celebration, goal, celebration, joy, celebrating the 1–0 lead by Jonas Sterner, Dynamo Dresden; Florian Kohlfeldt, SV Darmstadt 98; Thomas Stamm, Dynamo Dresden coach. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Thomas Keller 39, SG Dynamo Dresden, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, body, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Thomas Keller 39, SG Dynamo Dresden, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, body, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kickoff in Dresden, with the huge Dynamo Dresden logo prominently displayed in the background in the Ultras Dresden section at Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kickoff in Dresden, with the huge Dynamo Dresden logo prominently displayed in the background in the Ultras Dresden section at Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 plays the ball; free kick, close-up, portrait, individual photo, single image, body; Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 plays the ball; free kick, close-up, portrait, individual photo, single image, body; Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Tackle between Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden, and Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Tackle between Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden, and Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Christopher Lannert 28, SV Darmstadt 98, Alexander Rossipal, 19, SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Christopher Lannert 28, SV Darmstadt 98, Alexander Rossipal, 19, SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026, tackle between Christopher Lannert (28), SV Darmstadt 98 vs. Alexander Rossipal (19), SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026, tackle between Christopher Lannert (28), SV Darmstadt 98 vs. Alexander Rossipal (19), SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026, Tackle: Christopher Lannert (28), SV Darmstadt 98, Alexander Rossipal (19), SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026, Tackle: Christopher Lannert (28), SV Darmstadt 98, Alexander Rossipal (19), SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Tackle between Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden, and Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Tackle between Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden, and Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98, Niklas Hauptmann 27, SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98, Niklas Hauptmann 27, SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Tackle between Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98 and Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden, pull on each other’s jerseys Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium Lennestr. 12 Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Tackle between Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98 and Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden, pull on each other’s jerseys Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium Lennestr. 12 Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Milan Smit 36 SV Darmstadt 98 and Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 wait for the corner kick to be taken Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium Lennestr. 12 Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Milan Smit 36 SV Darmstadt 98 and Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 wait for the corner kick to be taken Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium Lennestr. 12 Saxony Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Noah Raphael Weißhaupt 7, SV Darmstadt 98, Friedrich Müller 42, SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Noah Raphael Weißhaupt 7, SV Darmstadt 98, Friedrich Müller 42, SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 has possession, Niklas Hauptmann 27, SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 has possession, Niklas Hauptmann 27, SG Dynamo Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Milan Smit 36 SV Darmstadt 98 vs. Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium Lennestr. 12 Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Milan Smit 36 SV Darmstadt 98 vs. Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium Lennestr. 12 Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 with ball, cutout, close-up, portrait, individual photo, single image, body, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 with ball, cutout, close-up, portrait, individual photo, single image, body, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Referee Konrad Oldhafer shows Thomas Keller (39) SG Dynamo Dresden, a yellow card at the Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Referee Konrad Oldhafer shows Thomas Keller (39) SG Dynamo Dresden, a yellow card at the Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Goal celebration Tim Stanislaw Schreiber 1, SG Dynamo Dresden, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, body, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Goal celebration Tim Stanislaw Schreiber 1, SG Dynamo Dresden, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, body, Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, photo by Kaan Inagonoglu: Dynamo Dresden’s Florian Kleinhansl and SV Darmstadt 98 in a battle for the ball. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98, photo by Kaan Inagonoglu: Dynamo Dresden’s Florian Kleinhansl and SV Darmstadt 98 in a battle for the ball. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 is sent off following a red card Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium Lennestr. 12 Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 is sent off following a red card Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium Lennestr. 12 Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98. The K Block mourns the loss of Martin. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98. The K Block mourns the loss of Martin. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 – Handball by SVD. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 – Handball by SVD. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Referee Konrad Oldhafer shows Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98, a red card at the Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Referee Konrad Oldhafer shows Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98, a red card at the Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Referee Konrad Oldhafer shows Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98, his second yellow card of the match and reaches for the red card with his right hand. Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Referee Konrad Oldhafer shows Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98, his second yellow card of the match and reaches for the red card with his right hand. Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 This tackle against Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden, resulted in Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98, his second yellow card of the match, resulting in a red card. The match took place at the Rudolf Harbig Stadium in Dresden, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany. Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 This tackle against Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden, resulted in Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98, his second yellow card of the match, resulting in a red card. The match took place at the Rudolf Harbig Stadium in Dresden, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany. Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Fateful tackle by Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 on Niklas Hauptmann 27, SG Dynamo Dresden. The foul is subsequently penalized with a yellow and a red card. Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 Fateful tackle by Kai Klefisch 17, SV Darmstadt 98 on Niklas Hauptmann 27, SG Dynamo Dresden. The foul is subsequently penalized with a yellow and a red card. Dresden, Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026: A tackle between Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden, and Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98 Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026: A tackle between Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden, and Kai Klefisch (17), SV Darmstadt 98 Dresden Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 – Tackle by Aleksandar Vukotic (20), SV Darmstadt 98 slides in with the ball past Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden at the Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 – Tackle by Aleksandar Vukotic (20), SV Darmstadt 98 slides in with the ball past Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden at the Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 – Tackle by Aleksandar Vukotic (20), SV Darmstadt 98 slides in with the ball past Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden at the Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 – Tackle by Aleksandar Vukotic (20), SV Darmstadt 98 slides in with the ball past Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden at the Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 – Tackle by Aleksandar Vukotic (20), SV Darmstadt 98 slides in with the ball past Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden at the Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

    Soccer I Men’s I 2026–2027 Season I 2. Bundesliga I Matchday 2 I SG Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98 I August 16, 2026 – Tackle by Aleksandar Vukotic (20), SV Darmstadt 98 slides in with the ball past Niklas Hauptmann (27), SG Dynamo Dresden at the Rudolf Harbig Stadium, Lennestr. 12, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98. The game is over. Saxony vs. Hesse 1–0. Sorrow and jubilation. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98. The game is over. Saxony vs. Hesse 1–0. Sorrow and jubilation. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

  • August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98. The game is over. Saxony vs. Hesse 1–0. Sorrow and jubilation. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

    August 16, 2026, xomx, Soccer 2. Bundesliga, Dynamo Dresden vs. SV Darmstadt 98. The game is over. Saxony vs. Hesse 1–0. Sorrow and jubilation. DFL and DFB regulations prohibit any use of photographs as image sequences and or quasi-video. Dresden

Collections
Sports