EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Santa Barbara International Film Festival: Outstanding Performers of the Year Award

Santa Barbara International Film Festival: Outstanding Performers of the Year Award

Feb 8, 2018

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - MARGOT ROBBIE arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_009 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

    February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - MARGOT ROBBIE arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_009 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

  • February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - MARGOT ROBBIE arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_008 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

    February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - MARGOT ROBBIE arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_008 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

  • February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - MARGOT ROBBIE arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_007 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

    February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - MARGOT ROBBIE arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_007 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

  • February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - MARGOT ROBBIE arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_006 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

    February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - MARGOT ROBBIE arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_006 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

  • Bilder des Tages February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - MARGOT ROBBIE arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_005 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

    Bilder des Tages February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - MARGOT ROBBIE arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_005 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

  • February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - MARGOT ROBBIE arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_004 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

    February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - MARGOT ROBBIE arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_004 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

  • February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - ALLISON JANNEY arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_003 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

    February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - ALLISON JANNEY arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_003 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

  • February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - ALLISON JANNEY arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_002 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

    February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - ALLISON JANNEY arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_002 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

  • February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - ALLISON JANNEY arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_001 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

    February 8, 2018 - Santa Barbara, California, U.S - ALLISON JANNEY arrives at the Arlington Theater to receive the Santa Barbara International Film Festival s Outstanding Performers of the Year Award for her role in I, Tonya Santa Barbara U.S. - ZUMAm162 20180208_zap_m162_001 Copyright: xErickxMadridx

Collections
Entertainment