EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Marie Luise Kaschnitz Prize Award Ceremony in Tutzing

Marie Luise Kaschnitz Prize Award Ceremony in Tutzing

May 8, 2022

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Rainer MORITZ, literary critic and laudator, Iris WOLFF, writer and prize winner and Udo HAHN, Academy Director r Award L M Kaschnitz Prize M a r i e L u i s e K A S C H N I T Z P R E I S of the Evangelical Academy Tutzing for I r i s W O L F F on 8 05 2022, in Tutzing, E V A N G E L I S CH E A C A D E M I E T U T Z I N G, Germany S xx

    Rainer MORITZ, literary critic and laudator, Iris WOLFF, writer and prize winner and Udo HAHN, Academy Director r Award L M Kaschnitz Prize M a r i e L u i s e K A S C H N I T Z P R E I S of the Evangelical Academy Tutzing for I r i s W O L F F on 8 05 2022, in Tutzing, E V A N G E L I S CH E A C A D E M I E T U T Z I N G, Germany S xx

  • Iris WOLFF, Writer and Laureate Award L M Kaschnitz Prize M a r i e L u i s e K A S C H N I T Z P R E I S of the Evangelische Akademie Tutzing for I r i s W O L F F on 8 05 2022, in Tutzing, E V A N G E L I S CH E A K A D E M I E T U T Z I N G, Germany Source Copyright Credit Oryk HAIST xx

    Iris WOLFF, Writer and Laureate Award L M Kaschnitz Prize M a r i e L u i s e K A S C H N I T Z P R E I S of the Evangelische Akademie Tutzing for I r i s W O L F F on 8 05 2022, in Tutzing, E V A N G E L I S CH E A K A D E M I E T U T Z I N G, Germany Source Copyright Credit Oryk HAIST xx

  • Iris WOLFF, Writer and Laureate Award L M Kaschnitz Prize M a r i e L u i s e K A S C H N I T Z P R E I S of the Evangelische Akademie Tutzing for I r i s W O L F F on 8 05 2022, in Tutzing, E V A N G E L I S CH E A K A D E M I E T U T Z I N G, Germany Source Copyright Credit Oryk HAIST xx

    Iris WOLFF, Writer and Laureate Award L M Kaschnitz Prize M a r i e L u i s e K A S C H N I T Z P R E I S of the Evangelische Akademie Tutzing for I r i s W O L F F on 8 05 2022, in Tutzing, E V A N G E L I S CH E A K A D E M I E T U T Z I N G, Germany Source Copyright Credit Oryk HAIST xx

Collections
Entertainment