EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands at King Willem I Award Ceremony in Amsterdam

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands at King Willem I Award Ceremony in Amsterdam

May 23, 2022

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima with Mud Jeans International B.V. in de categorie Duurzaam Ondernemerschap at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima with Mud Jeans International B.V. in de categorie Duurzaam Ondernemerschap at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima with Klaas Knot and the winners Mud Jeans International B.V. in de categorie Duurzaam Ondernemerschap and Maan Group in de categorie Midden- en Kleinbedrijf (MKB) and NXP Semiconductors N.V. in de categorie Grootbedrijf at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima with Klaas Knot and the winners Mud Jeans International B.V. in de categorie Duurzaam Ondernemerschap and Maan Group in de categorie Midden- en Kleinbedrijf (MKB) and NXP Semiconductors N.V. in de categorie Grootbedrijf at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima with Klaas Knot and NXP Semiconductors N.V. in de categorie Grootbedrijf at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima with Klaas Knot and NXP Semiconductors N.V. in de categorie Grootbedrijf at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima with Klaas Knot and NXP Semiconductors N.V. in de categorie Grootbedrijf at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    Königin Maxima der Niederlande bei König Willem I Preisverleihung in Amsterdam 23-05-2022 Groningen Queen Maxima with Klaas Knot and NXP Semiconductors N.V. in de categorie Grootbedrijf at the announcement of the prize winners of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Forum in Groningen. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 2022 05 23 21 26 07 GRONINGEN Klaas Knot, president of De Nederlandsche Bank and chairman of the Koning Willem I Foundation, and Queen Maxima will award the King Willem I prize 2022 in the large company category to NXP Semiconductors in the Groningen Forum This enterprise prize is awarded once every two years ANP SIESE VEENSTRA netherlands out belgium out  Copyright: xx x449141533x originalFilename: 449141533.jpg

    2022 05 23 21 26 07 GRONINGEN Klaas Knot, president of De Nederlandsche Bank and chairman of the Koning Willem I Foundation, and Queen Maxima will award the King Willem I prize 2022 in the large company category to NXP Semiconductors in the Groningen Forum This enterprise prize is awarded once every two years ANP SIESE VEENSTRA netherlands out belgium out Copyright: xx x449141533x originalFilename: 449141533.jpg

  • 2022 05 23 21 20 16 GRONINGEN Klaas Knot, president of De Nederlandsche Bank and chairman of the Koning Willem I Foundation and Queen Maxima presented the plaque for Sustainable Entrepreneurship to MUD Jeans during the presentation of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Groningen Forum These company awards are awarded once every two years ANP SIESE  Copyright: xx x449141484x originalFilename: 449141484.jpg

    2022 05 23 21 20 16 GRONINGEN Klaas Knot, president of De Nederlandsche Bank and chairman of the Koning Willem I Foundation and Queen Maxima presented the plaque for Sustainable Entrepreneurship to MUD Jeans during the presentation of the King Willem I prizes 2022 in the Groningen Forum These company awards are awarded once every two years ANP SIESE Copyright: xx x449141484x originalFilename: 449141484.jpg

  • 2022 05 23 21 23 03 GRONINGEN Klaas Knot, president of De Nederlandsche Bank and chairman of the Koning Willem I Foundation and Queen Maxima, presented the Koning Willem I prize in the SME category to Maan Group in the Groningen Forum This enterprise prize is awarded once every two years ANP SIESE VEENSTRA netherlands out belgium out  Copyright: xx x449141455x originalFilename: 449141455.jpg

    2022 05 23 21 23 03 GRONINGEN Klaas Knot, president of De Nederlandsche Bank and chairman of the Koning Willem I Foundation and Queen Maxima, presented the Koning Willem I prize in the SME category to Maan Group in the Groningen Forum This enterprise prize is awarded once every two years ANP SIESE VEENSTRA netherlands out belgium out Copyright: xx x449141455x originalFilename: 449141455.jpg

  • 2022 05 23 21 21 30 GRONINGEN Klaas Knot, president of De Nederlandsche Bank and chairman of the Koning Willem I Foundation and Queen Maxima, presented the Koning Willem I prize in the SME category to Maan Group in the Groningen Forum This enterprise prize is awarded once every two years ANP SIESE VEENSTRA netherlands out belgium out  Copyright: xx x449141421x originalFilename: 449141421.jpg

    2022 05 23 21 21 30 GRONINGEN Klaas Knot, president of De Nederlandsche Bank and chairman of the Koning Willem I Foundation and Queen Maxima, presented the Koning Willem I prize in the SME category to Maan Group in the Groningen Forum This enterprise prize is awarded once every two years ANP SIESE VEENSTRA netherlands out belgium out Copyright: xx x449141421x originalFilename: 449141421.jpg

  • 2022 05 23 20 05 40 GRONINGEN Klaas Knot, president of De Nederlandsche Bank and chairman of the Koning Willem I Foundation during the King Willem I Prize 2022 in the Groningen Forum This enterprise prize is awarded once every two years ANP SIESE VEENSTRA netherlands out belgium out  Copyright: xx x449136749x originalFilename: 449136749.jpg

    2022 05 23 20 05 40 GRONINGEN Klaas Knot, president of De Nederlandsche Bank and chairman of the Koning Willem I Foundation during the King Willem I Prize 2022 in the Groningen Forum This enterprise prize is awarded once every two years ANP SIESE VEENSTRA netherlands out belgium out Copyright: xx x449136749x originalFilename: 449136749.jpg

  • 2022 05 23 20 03 57 GRONINGEN Klaas Knot, president of De Nederlandsche Bank and chairman of the Koning Willem I Foundation during the King Willem I Prize 2022 in the Groningen Forum This enterprise prize is awarded once every two years ANP SIESE VEENSTRA netherlands out belgium out  Copyright: xx x449136638x originalFilename: 449136638.jpg

    2022 05 23 20 03 57 GRONINGEN Klaas Knot, president of De Nederlandsche Bank and chairman of the Koning Willem I Foundation during the King Willem I Prize 2022 in the Groningen Forum This enterprise prize is awarded once every two years ANP SIESE VEENSTRA netherlands out belgium out Copyright: xx x449136638x originalFilename: 449136638.jpg

Collections
Entertainment