EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Spanish Royal couple, Felipe and Letizia during the King Jaume I Award Ceremony in Valencia

Spanish Royal couple, Felipe and Letizia during the King Jaume I Award Ceremony in Valencia

Nov 25, 2022

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe and Jesus Maria Sanz Serna and Marta Reynal-Querol attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe and Jesus Maria Sanz Serna and Marta Reynal-Querol attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe and Jesus Maria Sanz Serna and Marta Reynal-Querol attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe and Jesus Maria Sanz Serna and Marta Reynal-Querol attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • Entertainment Bilder des Tages 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe and Jesus Maria Sanz Serna and Marta Reynal-Querol attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    Entertainment Bilder des Tages 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe and Jesus Maria Sanz Serna and Marta Reynal-Querol attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe and Jesus Maria Sanz Serna and Marta Reynal-Querol attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    25-11-2022 Valencia Queen Letizia and King Felipe and Jesus Maria Sanz Serna and Marta Reynal-Querol attend the 34th King Jaume I awards ceremony in Valencia, Spain. Â Copyright: xPPEx

Collections
Entertainment