EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Narrhalla Carnival Order Award Ceremony in Munich

Narrhalla Carnival Order Award Ceremony in Munich

Jan 28, 2023

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Antoine Monot Jun Actor Stefanie Sick Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Antoine Monot Jun Actor Stefanie Sick Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Franz Meiller Entrepreneur Susanne Prinz Narrhalla Order Artist Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding Karl Valentine Order Munich

    Franz Meiller Entrepreneur Susanne Prinz Narrhalla Order Artist Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding Karl Valentine Order Munich

  • Marianne Michael Hartl Saenger Duo Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Marianne Michael Hartl Saenger Duo Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order award winner Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order award winner Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Michael Marianne Hartl Saenger Duo Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Michael Marianne Hartl Saenger Duo Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order award winner Helmut Schleich cabaret artist laudator Narrhalla Prinzenpaar Ulrike I Steve I Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order award winner Helmut Schleich cabaret artist laudator Narrhalla Prinzenpaar Ulrike I Steve I Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order award winner Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order award winner Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Helmut Schleich Cabaret artist Laudator Guenther Grauer Narrhalla President Monika Gruber Cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order Award winner Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentine Order Munich

    Helmut Schleich Cabaret artist Laudator Guenther Grauer Narrhalla President Monika Gruber Cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order Award winner Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentine Order Munich

  • Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin order award winner with flags guardsmen Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin order award winner with flags guardsmen Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Clemens Baumgaertner Wirtschaftsreferent Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Clemens Baumgaertner Wirtschaftsreferent Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Helmut Schleich cabaret artist laudator Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order award winner Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Helmut Schleich cabaret artist laudator Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order award winner Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order award winner Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order award winner Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Guenther Grauer Narrhalla President Monika Gruber Cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order Prize winner and Narrhalla Praesidium Helmut Schleich Cabaret artist Laudator Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Guenther Grauer Narrhalla President Monika Gruber Cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order Prize winner and Narrhalla Praesidium Helmut Schleich Cabaret artist Laudator Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • With Narrhalla youth prince and princess Levi I Paula I Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order award winner Helmut Schleich cabaret artist laudator Guenther Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    With Narrhalla youth prince and princess Levi I Paula I Monika Gruber cabaret artist Karl Valentin Order award winner Helmut Schleich cabaret artist laudator Guenther Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree award ceremony Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Presentation of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Presentation of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Presentation of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Presentation of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Presentation of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Presentation of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Verena Dietl Mayor Anja Berger Wiesn City Council Dr Evelyn Menges City Council Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Verena Dietl Mayor Anja Berger Wiesn City Council Dr Evelyn Menges City Council Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Presentation of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Presentation of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Guenther Grauer Narrhalla President Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Guenther Grauer Narrhalla President Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Guenther Grauer Narrhalla President Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Guenther Grauer Narrhalla President Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Uwe Erhardt singer musician Angela Wiedl singer daughter Gina Maria Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Uwe Erhardt singer musician Angela Wiedl singer daughter Gina Maria Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Uwe Erhardt singer musician Angela Wiedl singer daughter Gina Maria Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Uwe Erhardt singer musician Angela Wiedl singer daughter Gina Maria Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Uwe Erhardt singer musician Angela Wiedl singer Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Uwe Erhardt singer musician Angela Wiedl singer Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Uwe Erhardt singer musician Angela Wiedl singer Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Uwe Erhardt singer musician Angela Wiedl singer Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Uwe Erhardt singer musician Angela Wiedl singer Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Uwe Erhardt singer musician Angela Wiedl singer Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Verena Dietl Mayor Anja Berger Wiesn City Council Dr Evelyn Menges City Council Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Verena Dietl Mayor Anja Berger Wiesn City Council Dr Evelyn Menges City Council Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Verena Dietl Mayor Anja Berger Wiesn City Council Dr Evelyn Menges City Council Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Verena Dietl Mayor Anja Berger Wiesn City Council Dr Evelyn Menges City Council Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Franz Meiller Entrepreneur Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Franz Meiller Entrepreneur Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Youth Prince and Princess Levi I Paula I Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Presentation of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Youth Prince and Princess Levi I Paula I Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Presentation of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Youth Prince and Princess Levi I Paula I Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Presentation of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Youth Prince and Princess Levi I Paula I Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Presentation of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Angela Wiedl Saengerin Uwe Erhardt Saengeer musician daughter Gina Maria Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Angela Wiedl Saengerin Uwe Erhardt Saengeer musician daughter Gina Maria Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Ano Hartung EX Olympic chief with wife Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Ano Hartung EX Olympic chief with wife Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Peter Bausch Schausteller Verein Chairman Yvonne Heckl Schausteller Speaker Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Peter Bausch Schausteller Verein Chairman Yvonne Heckl Schausteller Speaker Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Peter Bausch Schausteller Verein Chairman Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Peter Bausch Schausteller Verein Chairman Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Peter Bausch Schausteller Verein Chairman Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Peter Bausch Schausteller Verein Chairman Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Peter Bausch Schausteller Verein Chairman Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Peter Bausch Schausteller Verein Chairman Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Peter Bausch Schausteller Verein Chairman Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Peter Bausch Schausteller Verein Chairman Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Helmut Christl Pfundstein Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Helmut Christl Pfundstein Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Helmut Christl Pfundstein Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Helmut Christl Pfundstein Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Roland Hefter musician cabaret artist city council Narrhalla prince and princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Roland Hefter musician cabaret artist city council Narrhalla prince and princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Lorenz Christine Stifl Wirt Stefan Siftl Wirt Prinzenpaar Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Lorenz Christine Stifl Wirt Stefan Siftl Wirt Prinzenpaar Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Youth Prince and Princess Levi I Paula I Natalie Josef Schmid MDL Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Youth Prince and Princess Levi I Paula I Natalie Josef Schmid MDL Narrhalla Prince and Princess Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Franz Meiller Entrepreneur Susanne Prinz Narrhalla Order Artist Thomas Hock BR Production Manager Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Franz Meiller Entrepreneur Susanne Prinz Narrhalla Order Artist Thomas Hock BR Production Manager Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Franz Meiller Entrepreneur Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Franz Meiller Entrepreneur Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Award of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Franz Meiller Entrepreneur Susanne Prinz Narrhalla Order Artist Thomas Hock BR Production Manager Stefanie Sick Antoine Monot Jr Actor Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Franz Meiller Entrepreneur Susanne Prinz Narrhalla Order Artist Thomas Hock BR Production Manager Stefanie Sick Antoine Monot Jr Actor Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Franz Meiller Entrepreneur Susanne Prinz Narrhalla Order Artist Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding Karl Valentine Order Munich

    Franz Meiller Entrepreneur Susanne Prinz Narrhalla Order Artist Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding Karl Valentine Order Munich

  • Daughter Rubby Laura Ralph Siegel composer Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Daughter Rubby Laura Ralph Siegel composer Munich 18 01 2020 German Theater Narrhalla Soiree awarding the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Michael Marianne Hartl Saenger Duo Narrhalla Prinzenpaar Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Michael Marianne Hartl Saenger Duo Narrhalla Prinzenpaar Ulrike I Steve I, Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

  • Marian Schulz Publisher Alfred Schumacher Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

    Marian Schulz Publisher Alfred Schumacher Munich 18 01 2020 Deutsches Theater Narrhalla Soiree Awarding of the Karl Valentinsorden Munich

Page 1 of 2
Collections
Entertainment