EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Toronto International Film Festival TIFF, John Candy: I Like Me Premiere

Toronto International Film Festival TIFF, John Candy: I Like Me Premiere

Sep 4, 2025

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • TORONTO, CA - SEPTEMBER 4: Ryan Reynolds at the John Candy: I Like Me screening during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival on September 4, 2025 at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Canada. Copyright: xMediaPunchx

    TORONTO, CA - SEPTEMBER 4: Ryan Reynolds at the John Candy: I Like Me screening during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival on September 4, 2025 at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Canada. Copyright: xMediaPunchx

  • TORONTO, CA - SEPTEMBER 4: Colin Hanks at the John Candy: I Like Me screening during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival on September 4, 2025 at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Canada. Copyright: xMediaPunchx

    TORONTO, CA - SEPTEMBER 4: Colin Hanks at the John Candy: I Like Me screening during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival on September 4, 2025 at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Canada. Copyright: xMediaPunchx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney delivers remarks at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_147 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney delivers remarks at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_147 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds (L) and Colin Hanks (R) attend the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds (L) and Colin Hanks (R) attend the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : (L-R) Jennifer Candy-Sullivan, Ryan Reynolds and Colin Hanks attend the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : (L-R) Jennifer Candy-Sullivan, Ryan Reynolds and Colin Hanks attend the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Colin Hanks attends attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Colin Hanks attends attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Eugene Levy attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Eugene Levy attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Eugene Levy attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Eugene Levy attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Eugene Levy attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Eugene Levy attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds (L) and Colin Hanks (R) attend the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds (L) and Colin Hanks (R) attend the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : (L-R) Chris Candy, Jennifer Candy-Sullivan, Ryan Reynolds, Colin Hanks, Sean Stuart and Glen Zipper attend the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : (L-R) Chris Candy, Jennifer Candy-Sullivan, Ryan Reynolds, Colin Hanks, Sean Stuart and Glen Zipper attend the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds (L) and Tamara Lee Stewart (R) attend the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds (L) and Tamara Lee Stewart (R) attend the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Eugene Levy attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Eugene Levy attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Shane Reid attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Shane Reid attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Shane Reid attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Shane Reid attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Tyler Strickland attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Tyler Strickland attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Colin Hanks attends attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Colin Hanks attends attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Colin Hanks attends attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Colin Hanks attends attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Colin Hanks attends attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Colin Hanks attends attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - John Candy: I Like Me TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 4 : Ryan Reynolds attends the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 4, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Media conduct interviews on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_146 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Media conduct interviews on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_146 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Ryan Reynolds is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_145 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Ryan Reynolds is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_145 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Audience members sit inside of Roy Thomson Hall prior to the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_144 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Audience members sit inside of Roy Thomson Hall prior to the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_144 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Audience members sit inside of Roy Thomson Hall prior to the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_143 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Audience members sit inside of Roy Thomson Hall prior to the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_143 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Audience members sit inside of Roy Thomson Hall prior to the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_142 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Audience members sit inside of Roy Thomson Hall prior to the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_142 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney arrives at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_141 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney arrives at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_141 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney delivers remarks at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_140 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney delivers remarks at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_140 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney delivers remarks at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_139 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney delivers remarks at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_139 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney delivers remarks at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_137 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney delivers remarks at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_137 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney is greeted by Cameron Bailey, CEO of the Toronto International Film Festival, at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_136 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney is greeted by Cameron Bailey, CEO of the Toronto International Film Festival, at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_136 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney delivers remarks at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_138 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Prime Minister Mark Carney delivers remarks at the premiere of John Candy: I Like Me at the Toronto International Film Festival, in Toronto on Thursday, September 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_138 Copyright: xArlynxMcadoreyx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Eugene Levy (left) and Ryan Reynolds chat as they are photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_135 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Eugene Levy (left) and Ryan Reynolds chat as they are photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_135 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Rosemary Candy, left to right, Jennifer Candy-Sullivan and Chris Candy are photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_134 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Rosemary Candy, left to right, Jennifer Candy-Sullivan and Chris Candy are photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_134 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Toronto Mayor Olivia Chow is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_133 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Toronto Mayor Olivia Chow is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_133 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Composer Tyler Strickland is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_132 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Composer Tyler Strickland is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_132 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Jennifer Candy-Sullivan (left) and Chris Candy are photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_131 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Jennifer Candy-Sullivan (left) and Chris Candy are photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_131 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Editor and Producer Shane Reid is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_130 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Editor and Producer Shane Reid is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_130 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Composer Tyler Strickland is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_129 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Composer Tyler Strickland is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_129 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Producer Jennifer Candy-Sullivan, left to right, producer Ryan Reynolds, producer Rosemary Candy, producer Chris Candy and director Colin Hanks are photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_128 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Producer Jennifer Candy-Sullivan, left to right, producer Ryan Reynolds, producer Rosemary Candy, producer Chris Candy and director Colin Hanks are photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_128 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Musician Paul Shaffer is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_127 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Musician Paul Shaffer is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_127 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Actor Eugene Levy is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_126 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Actor Eugene Levy is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_126 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Director Colin Hanks is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_125 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Director Colin Hanks is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_125 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Director Colin Hanks is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_124 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Director Colin Hanks is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_124 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Director Colin Hanks is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_123 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Director Colin Hanks is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_123 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

  • September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Ryan Reynolds is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada  - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_122 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

    September 4, 2025, Toronto, On, Canada: Ryan Reynolds is photographed on the red carpet for the film John Candy: I Like Me during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2025. Toronto Canada - ZUMAc35_ 20250904_zaf_c35_122 Copyright: xSammyxKoganx

Page 6 of 7
Collections
Entertainment