EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Toronto International Film Festival TIFF, Calle Malaga Premiere

Toronto International Film Festival TIFF, Calle Malaga Premiere

Sep 9, 2025

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Actress Carmen Maura poses during the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) in Toronto, Canada, 09 September 2025. Maura presented her latest feature film, Calle Málaga, at TIFF a movie in which, for the first time, she appears fully nude, something the Spanish actress told EFE she no longer minds: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now . Carmen Maura: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now !ACHTUNG: NUR REDAKTIONELLE NUTZUNG!  Copyright: xJulioxCésarxRivasx AME8088 20250910-55017875316_1

    Actress Carmen Maura poses during the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) in Toronto, Canada, 09 September 2025. Maura presented her latest feature film, Calle Málaga, at TIFF a movie in which, for the first time, she appears fully nude, something the Spanish actress told EFE she no longer minds: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now . Carmen Maura: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now !ACHTUNG: NUR REDAKTIONELLE NUTZUNG! Copyright: xJulioxCésarxRivasx AME8088 20250910-55017875316_1

  • Director Maryam Touzani poses during the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) in Toronto, Canada, 09 September 2025. Maura presented her latest feature film, Calle Málaga, at TIFF a movie in which, for the first time, she appears fully nude, something the Spanish actress told EFE she no longer minds: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now . Carmen Maura: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now !ACHTUNG: NUR REDAKTIONELLE NUTZUNG!  Copyright: xJulioxCésarxRivasx AME8068 20250910-55017875315_1

    Director Maryam Touzani poses during the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) in Toronto, Canada, 09 September 2025. Maura presented her latest feature film, Calle Málaga, at TIFF a movie in which, for the first time, she appears fully nude, something the Spanish actress told EFE she no longer minds: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now . Carmen Maura: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now !ACHTUNG: NUR REDAKTIONELLE NUTZUNG! Copyright: xJulioxCésarxRivasx AME8068 20250910-55017875315_1

  • Spanish actress Carmen Maura (L) and director Maryam Touzani pose during the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) in Toronto, Canada, 09 September 2025. Maura presented her latest feature film, Calle Málaga, at TIFF a movie in which, for the first time, she appears fully nude, something the Spanish actress told EFE she no longer minds: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now . Carmen Maura: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now !ACHTUNG: NUR REDAKTIONELLE NUTZUNG!  Copyright: xJulioxCésarxRivasx AME8067 20250910-55017875313_1

    Spanish actress Carmen Maura (L) and director Maryam Touzani pose during the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) in Toronto, Canada, 09 September 2025. Maura presented her latest feature film, Calle Málaga, at TIFF a movie in which, for the first time, she appears fully nude, something the Spanish actress told EFE she no longer minds: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now . Carmen Maura: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now !ACHTUNG: NUR REDAKTIONELLE NUTZUNG! Copyright: xJulioxCésarxRivasx AME8067 20250910-55017875313_1

  • Spanish actress Carmen Maura (L) and director Maryam Touzani speak during the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) in Toronto, Canada, 09 September 2025. Maura presented her latest feature film, Calle Málaga, at TIFF a movie in which, for the first time, she appears fully nude, something the Spanish actress told EFE she no longer minds: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now . Carmen Maura: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now !ACHTUNG: NUR REDAKTIONELLE NUTZUNG!  Copyright: xJulioxCésarxRivasx AME8089 20250910-55017875297_1

    Spanish actress Carmen Maura (L) and director Maryam Touzani speak during the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) in Toronto, Canada, 09 September 2025. Maura presented her latest feature film, Calle Málaga, at TIFF a movie in which, for the first time, she appears fully nude, something the Spanish actress told EFE she no longer minds: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now . Carmen Maura: As for the nudity, I just don’t care anymore I’m older now !ACHTUNG: NUR REDAKTIONELLE NUTZUNG! Copyright: xJulioxCésarxRivasx AME8089 20250910-55017875297_1

Collections
Entertainment