EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Toronto International Film Festival TIFF, If I Had Legs Id Kick You Premiere

Toronto International Film Festival TIFF, If I Had Legs Id Kick You Premiere

Sep 12, 2025

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Ivy Wolk attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Ivy Wolk attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Ivy Wolk attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Ivy Wolk attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne (L) and Ivy Wolk (R) attend the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne (L) and Ivy Wolk (R) attend the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Ivy Wolk attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Ivy Wolk attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Ivy Wolk attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Ivy Wolk attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

  • 2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

    2025 Toronto International Film Festival - If I Had Legs I’d Kick You TORONTO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 12 : Rose Bryne attends the premiere of ‘If I Had Legs I’d Kick You’ during the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival at Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2025. Mert Alper Dervis Anadolu Toronto Canada. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2025xAnadoluxMertxAlperxDervisx

Collections
Entertainment