EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. AFI Fest in Los Angeles, I Was Born This Way Premiere

AFI Fest in Los Angeles, I Was Born This Way Premiere

Oct 26, 2025

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5021

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5021

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5020

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5020

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5019

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5019

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5018

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5018

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5017

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5017

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5016

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5016

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5015

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5015

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5014

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5014

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5013

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5013

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5012

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5012

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5011

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5011

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5010

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5010

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5009

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5009

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5008

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5008

  • Jamie Lee Curtis and Daniel Junge at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theater Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5007

    Jamie Lee Curtis and Daniel Junge at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theater Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5007

  • Jamie Lee Curtis and Daniel Junge at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theater Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5006

    Jamie Lee Curtis and Daniel Junge at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theater Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5006

  • Daniel Junge, Jamie Lee Curtis, Wellington Love and Jed Alan at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5005

    Daniel Junge, Jamie Lee Curtis, Wellington Love and Jed Alan at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5005

  • Daniel Junge, Jamie Lee Curtis, Wellington Love and Jed Alan at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5004

    Daniel Junge, Jamie Lee Curtis, Wellington Love and Jed Alan at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5004

  • Daniel Junge, Jamie Lee Curtis, Wellington Love and Jed Alan at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5003

    Daniel Junge, Jamie Lee Curtis, Wellington Love and Jed Alan at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5003

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5002

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5002

  • Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5001

    Jamie Lee Curtis at the premiere of the documentary I Was Born This Way at the 39 AFI Fest 2025 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theatre Los Angeles, 26 10 2025 Foto:xD.xStarbuckx xFuturexImagex curtis_5001

Collections
Entertainment