EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Jason Mraz concert in Sao Paulo

Jason Mraz concert in Sao Paulo

Mar 5, 2026

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899356x  EmersonxSantos

    SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899356x EmersonxSantos

  • SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899355x  EmersonxSantos

    SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899355x EmersonxSantos

  • SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899354x  EmersonxSantos

    SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899354x EmersonxSantos

  • SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899353x  EmersonxSantos

    SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899353x EmersonxSantos

  • SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899352x  EmersonxSantos

    SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899352x EmersonxSantos

  • SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899351x  EmersonxSantos

    SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899351x EmersonxSantos

  • SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899350x  EmersonxSantos

    SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899350x EmersonxSantos

  • SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899349x  EmersonxSantos

    SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899349x EmersonxSantos

  • SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899348x  EmersonxSantos

    SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899348x EmersonxSantos

  • SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899347x  EmersonxSantos

    SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899347x EmersonxSantos

  • SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899346x  EmersonxSantos

    SaO PAULO, SP - 05.03.2026: CANTOR JASON MRAZ FAZ SHOW EM SP - American singer and songwriter Jason Mraz performs at Espaco Unimed, in Sao Paulo, this Thursday (05), with the tour Return to South America Tour, his first in South America in a decade. The show brought together around 3,700 people and featured hits such as I™m Yours, Lucky and I Won™t Give Up. On stage, Mraz was accompanied by Mona Tavakoli, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Camellia Akhami Gadret and Toca Rivera. x2899346x EmersonxSantos

Collections
Entertainment